Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

The new title track from EXID just came out, plus the title track from Oh My Girl's first ever sub-unit.

^ So adorable imo

great from EXID as always.

i think it's a missed opportunity with the OMG subunit though. the song is still good thanks to a fun 8-bit style and great choreography, but the high pitched "cute" vocals drag it down. i think they would have been cute enough without it.

New Loona song from the 12th and final member introduced, Olivia Hye. <5>

So damn ready for their full debut. Can't wait!

LOONA back on the right track after the disappointing One and Only.

it's going to be crazy when they finally debut as a full group.

LOONA back on the right track after the disappointing One and Only.

it's going to be crazy when they finally debut as a full group.
Gowon's song wasn't that good. Everything about that song felt flat and uninteresting, but I'm glad they came back with a great song, 'Egoist', for the 12th member though. It's easily one of my favorite Loona tracks so far

Yeah, it should be pretty close until they debut. Hopefully this month or sometime this Spring, who knows?

Also, have you checked out these Chopped and Screwed remixes from K-Pop songs yet? I thought these were pretty strange, yet very interesting to listen to

Also, have you checked out these Chopped and Screwed remixes from K-Pop songs yet? I thought these were pretty strange, yet very interesting to listen to

hahaha wow, no i hadn't listened to those but you're right. they're strange but really good.

New title track from TWICE

Looks like JYP really redeemed himself with this one. Song is pretty nice overall and the MV is probably one of their best ones yet.

It's also pretty cool that they had movie references in the MV.

tumblr_m85wjooTfH1qdl5ybo2_500.gif

New title track from TWICE

Looks like JYP really redeemed himself with this one. Song is pretty nice overall and the MV is probably one of their best ones yet.

It's also pretty cool that they had movie references in the MV.

tumblr_m85wjooTfH1qdl5ybo2_500.gif

great as usual from twice.

way better than Signal, so JYP must have decided to go the safe route this time.

could have used more momo though.

second best kpop song about broccoli:

I just found out about this artist a while ago. Good stuff.

Looks like I'm going to have my first exposure to KPOP with Produce 48. Here are the AKB48 participants:

0xI6Xhv.jpg

OAH8B0O.jpg

LqvIlOG.jpg

I'm honestly shocked that Jurina and Sakura are participating. They're sending some of their best.

Looks like I'm going to have my first exposure to KPOP with Produce 48. Here are the AKB48 participants:

0xI6Xhv.jpg

OAH8B0O.jpg

LqvIlOG.jpg

I'm honestly shocked that Jurina and Sakura are participating. They're sending some of their best.
I only know a few idols in there, but yeah, Jurina in Produce48 should be pretty interesting. Will be looking forward to this show.

Oh and in case you haven't seen this collab performance that happened last year with AKB48 and other K-Pop groups.

I only know a few idols in there, but yeah, Jurina in Produce48 should be pretty interesting. Will be looking forward to this show.

Kashiwagi is also a huge surprise considering her age.

Personally I'll be rooting for Miyazaki Miho. She's been in the band for forever, and got a push around 2008 and then disappeared.

should be a big, fun mess.

areia remix of what is love:

Nice remix from Areia. <mma4>

I've been listening to this remix of Likey for a while. Probably one of the best K-Pop remixes I have listened to so far.

Back