Korean Zombie Caught Hiding Money...

Am I the only one that noticed Zombie family can’t even afford a fucking chair ?!?!?

KZ hiding a few bucks for emergency rations !?!?

Dana & fighter pay

Free Korean Zombie!!!
lol tbf Koreans have short ass legs and are comfortable sitting on the floor

my parents (korean) always slept on the floor growing up - no mattress, maybe a blanket or two underneath

this is the shit my father would use as a pillow - no joke

61Kco6r5v3L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Fun fact:Compared to other OECD countries, South Korea's female suicide rate is highest with 15.0 deaths by suicide per 100,000 deaths according to the suicidal rate list, while the male suicide rate is third highest with 32.5 per every 100,000 deaths.

It's a major epidemic in the K-pop...The fans of this music are insane and bully the shit out of them.
I think South Korea's suicide rate is one of the highest in the world overall, not just females

it is pretty tragic. although SK is pretty well off, it's added pressure for kids to succeed. combination of lack of middle class, the stress of physical appearances (in part due to Kpop), and the fact that Kpop is so prevalent it's not unusual for kids to have a short stint as part of a group. (with no career trajectory afterwards)

also koreans harbor a resentment/anger deep in their fucking souls. ask my pops. dude was a maniac.

lol tbf Koreans have short ass legs and are comfortable sitting on the floor

my parents (korean) always slept on the floor growing up - no mattress, maybe a blanket or two underneath

this is the shit my father would use as a pillow - no joke

61Kco6r5v3L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

I realized this KZ thread you made that might be "just for fun" turned into a thread on discussing more about the Korean culture. Awesome lol.

but the rules, expectations, it's a hell to have an asian father.

it's beautiful on paper.

Nah, it's different now. It's what they project on TV shows in the old days but recently that is not the case anymore. Unless you are dating a supper rich Asian woman, that's another thing, but you're good if you're a decent guy with a decent job and can make a living.

Korean zombie didn't land the first UFC twister to have kpop shit posted in his threads.
This lol. Take this teenage pop band crap out of here ha.
But KZ himself said he likes kpop. That's one of the reasons why he got into Jay Park's management (AOMG official). All the members on it were kpop artists and rappers. He's in it and he's been manage by Jay Park (a huge kpop artist as well) as a UFC fighter. In return, many kpop artists have visited and trained in KZ's gym. I hate to say it to you but KZ and kpop will always be in line with each other.
Oh no haha

hiding cash from his wife.

Smart man.

edit: korean rappers?
{<jordan}{<jordan}<{MingNope}>

Haha in what world? You must have never dated a Korean women...
They look really gentle in these videos people posted. And I've never dated one but a friend of mine did and she treated him like royalty.

They look really gentle in these videos people posted. And I've never dated one but a friend of mine did and she treated him like royalty.
Nah they just as wild as Filipino women. (who are also sexy but nuts)

Do you like when they act cute to you?
original.gif
01eb6cb0b9412e39e82b48031b485d47.gif

Back