Koral Camo Gi

Yeah i am of the mind of most of the others on the board...

Wear what you want, as long as you are getting out on the mats and training...i could care less what you are wearing (additionaly, as someone else pointed out, as long as you are also not an ass!)

I actually got the War camo gi (as a gift from my brother), which is the same style/colour as the Koral gi...the only problem that i have with it is that after a while (3months) you cannot really tell that it is camo anymore, it just looks like dark green...

cool gi though!

I'm not into the camo personally. I prefer white, and I think blue and black is ok too.

no ive heard a few black belts complaining about the flashy gi's too. i agree the mats are not a fashion show. blue or white keep it simple

Yeah I wouldn't care either I would just smile if it was their first class, that's all :)
I'm getting the camo at some stage it's so fucking cool :)

who cares what people wear. What about military guys who are just getting into BJJ they might like it and want to get one, why be a dick and tell them they cant wear it because there not high enough level. Heck look at foz, he sports a pink Gi!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back