Koral Camo Gi

txdcgop

White Belt
Reaction score
So Koral has made the Jacare camo gi for sale. Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on who should actually be allowed to wear this. I'm thinking a person should have been training for SEVERAL years and be at the very least a very good purple belt before actually considering purchasing this thing. I personally look forward to the first time a white belt walks into class wearing Jacare's camo gi.

We were all white belts one day!!

I dont care what they wear personally --unless they have a bad attitude, thinking there tough, which i ve never come across

cant wait for some new koral designs--that camo one looks tight

Who cares about what belt someone is. Let them wear whatever they want.

If it makes the person enjoy training and have more motivation for training, they can wear whatever they want, IMO

You could come wearing a rainbow colored gi for all I care. It has no effect on how you train. Its just fashion.

You could come wearing a rainbow colored gi for all I care. It has no effect on how you train. Its just fashion.

edit: can't embed in here?

Linkage

:icon_chee

I'm the one NOT wearing the rainbow gi lol.

If it makes the person enjoy training and have more motivation for training, they can wear whatever they want, IMO

Yeah, that's my opinion too.

I've been no gi since the day I was born, but if I ever started BJJ classes w/gi, it'd be rainbow tie-dye all the way. That or zebra-pelt pattern.

prod_big_1542.jpg

badass

I agree that people should wear what they feel comfortable in and what motivates them to train and have fun.

Personally, I can't see myself wearing anything but white/blue. Boring, I know but it's just my preference.

I agree that people should wear what they feel comfortable in and what motivates them to train and have fun.

Personally, I can't see myself wearing anything but white/blue. Boring, I know but it's just my preference.

i agree-- its cool to take pride in ur uniform

personally i just wanna look cool:D

I have to say I like this woodland camo better than the Fuji desert camo.

Although I wish someone would just make a deep, dark forest green :icon_cry2

Is there really a stigma regarding the colour of a gi? I know old school Judo practicioners prefer white because it symbolizes purity or something like that, but are there really doucebags out there that say, "U'v3 g0tTa hAv dA l33t jItZ iF U wAnNa w3aR d33z s1cK cAM0z!"?

Is there really a stigma regarding the colour of a gi? I know old school Judo practicioners prefer white because it symbolizes purity or something like that, but are there really doucebags out there that say, "U'v3 g0tTa hAv dA l33t jItZ iF U wAnNa w3aR d33z s1cK cAM0z!"?

just dont do judo= problem solved

Back