Kobe Bryant

I want to know who this can is. It's too much of a coincidence that someone signed up to an MMA forum just to talk basketball.

Probably the greatest OP in the history of the Dog.

dhMeAzK.gif

People that dislike Kobe spend way more time thinking about him than his fans.

Trying to force a trade to the Bulls when he realized he was a terrible basketball player and he can't do **** on his own

i0S1ysi.jpg

After forcing the Lakers to trade away Shaq and get rid of Phil Jackson, the Lakers were a one-man team. Kobe soon realized that he was a fraud and was exposed as one, with the Lakers struggling in the playoffs. Doing what any beta coward would do in this situation, he attempted to flee and hide. The cockaroach tried to scurry away, but was trapped in the spotlight. Fortunately for him, it worked out in the end when the Lakers luckboxed into a Gasol trade and Jackson coming back despite calling Kobe "uncoachable" in his book.

Don't forget that he forced his trade from the Hornets to the Lakers.

Lmao another fraud on the forums. Faust tier shit here. BAN

Florian tier.

Im not much of a Kobe fan, and i understand that this thread is a complete trolljob, but anyone that honestly thinks that Kobe dont have skills and didnt put in work is just mad.

Yeah no shit he wouldnt win those 3 without Shaq, but to tell me he didnt have an impact on that team and ignore his skills is just dumb.

Lets look at 2001. This 22 year old kid averages 29 POINTS, 7 rebounds and 6 assists, in NBA FUCKING playoffs, and wins a title. Just look at other championship teams, and best players, and compare numbers. No fucking shit he couldnt stand out next to Shaq as the best player and finals MVP, but who the fuck could at that time? You think LeBron would be finals MVP if he played with 2001 Shaq? Duncan? Hell no aint noone winning that MVP but the Diesel, dude was REKING folks, grabbin 30 rebounds and what not, dunkin on peoples heads. Other than that its a team fucking sport, so let me know when someone wins a title without a good starting lineup, long bench and a good coach with a good system that everyone buys in.

And lets not forget that 2006 and 2007. This day and age someone drops 50 points its all over headlines OMG 50 POINTS CURRY GOAT EVER, back in those years Kobe averaged 35 points per fucking game, droped 50 in 4 STRAIGHT GAMES, was dropping 40 every other game, dropped 81, 65, 62, 61, 60, i mean whoever was watching KNOWS then Kobe was a beast, hate it or love it, AND most important he topped it with 2 more rings.

Overall his career numbers arent that good simply becouse he chucked it up many times thinking hes the GOAT trying to shoot impossible shots over 3 people every time and not passing the ball while he has the skills to be a great passer and playmaker. I dont consider him a top 5 player overall ofcourse, anyone who does is also mad, he aint even top 10 in my opinion. But when people say he dont have skills i assume those people missed 2006-2009 Kobe, or they simply forgot, and people forget very fast when it comes to these things. You gotta recognize that kind of talent doesnt just come around often, You have Jordans, Lebrons, Kobes, Currys, and then you have Durants, Kyries, Lillards, Westbrooks, and other superstar talents, great players, but dont mix em up with the true goats please.

And lets not forget that 2006 and 2007. This day and age someone drops 50 points its all over headlines OMG 50 POINTS CURRY GOAT EVER, back in those years Kobe averaged 35 points per fucking game, droped 50 in 4 STRAIGHT GAMES, was dropping 40 every other game, dropped 81, 65, 62, 61, 60, i mean whoever was watching KNOWS then Kobe was a beast, hate it or love it, AND most important he topped it with 2 more rings.

A strong run doesn't equate anything. Kobe was never superstar efficient with his scoring. The runs post-shaq were really made by his efficient big men. He liked to shit on the lakers all the time but most of the time they were a good to decent supporting cast. Oden, Bynum, and Gasol was a pretty good cast of three bigs. Even at that, all the legit superstars could drag a bad team into the playoffs. Garnett got the wolves there year after year. Pre-Pippen Jordan with the Bulls. Barkley in Phoenix. Lebron gurantees you a trip to the conference finals. People think Kobe is in that class because when he is on a streak those dumb 30 ft chucks don't look stupid when they are landing. Watch the other 80% of his games and you see terrible shot selections.

wow, just hit the 2plus2 link, he literally copied it word for word, what the actual fuck

wow, just hit the 2plus2 link, he literally copied it word for word, what the actual fuck

yea 2+2 has lots of legendary sports threads. its a nice spot. p5s is, too. i go to p5s more because of the ranking system.

Do you have a profile on HendonMob?

yea but i dont play live that often. a few binks in there. on p5s ive been ranked as high as top 10 in 2008 but havent gotten close since i discovered HU hypers.

i have a real love/hate affair with poker. Ive taken aslong as 15 months without playing before. Ive also gone years with playing almost every day for 15hours or more.

What gets me going alot is changing to cash games, or HU, or SnGs instead of just grinding MTTs all the time. Sometimes i wanted to put a bullet in my head doing MTTs lol

Back