Knowing the UFC right the trilogy with Moreno and Figgy is probably up next

Moreno vs Cejudo

Best 125lb fight and would fill a stadium in Mexico.

Not trolling but did anyone else get REALLY hard during that fight? My gosh, those grappling exchanges had me hot under the collar and even an alpha male like Joe Rogan was speechless at times!

Best fight on the card imo. DEFINITELY looking forward to the trilogy!
weird gimmick but ok

Yeah and everybody is hating it because they wanted to see Fury/Joshua.
Boxing do a lot of things better than MMA. Matchmaking is not one of them

If Fig wins the third fight, then what ? A forth one back to back ?

LOL well yeah, they'll be tied 1-1-1, gotta see who is the best

LOL well yeah, they'll be tied 1-1-1, gotta see who is the best

We already know who is the best, they had 8 round in the cage, they were competitive for the first 5 and then Moreno took over and finished Figgy. While Deveison cheated his ass off
I don't know about you but i don't want to see the Cormier/Stipe situation at Flyweight.

Moreno should rematch Askarov and Figgy should move up, those weight cuts are killing him so enough of that shit.
Pretty sure Cejudo and Moreno are training partners and Cejudo will never make 125 again.

What almost killed Flyweight was people were tired of always seeing Mighty Mouse vs some guy. What are we going to say if we have the two same guy 3 or 4 time in a row ? I mean their match are legendary, loved it but we need fresh matchup

We already know who is the best, they had 8 round in the cage, they were competitive for the first 5 and then Moreno took over and finished Figgy. While Deveison cheated his ass off
I don't know about you but i don't want to see the Cormier/Stipe situation at Flyweight.

We really won't know until someone wins 5 fights in a row, until then it's just random. They should schedule the next 4 fights now and if Moreno wins all of them he's def champ. Otherwise they reset at that point and schedule more fights.

Back