• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

knock knock...who's there? George Zimmerman (play-by-play) with link to live trial

Did they find GZ's DNA on TM's kunckles? I haven't heard anything about that..

not sure, heard the police didn't look for it till he was already cleaned up at the funeral home.

think it will be brought up later there where alot of issues the police's lack of evidence collecting.

Nonsense, DNA gets and stays on everything all the time. I saw it on CSI.

I'm not particularly worried about the lack of blood on Trayvon because I believe Trayvon was on top of him punching regardless. The statement of Z rolling him over and the neighbor who witnessed GnP are enough for me.

I'm not particularly worried about the lack of blood on Trayvon because I believe Trayvon was on top of him punching regardless. The statement of Z rolling him over and the neighbor who witnessed GnP are enough for me.

Fair enough. Now the question remains if the shot came before or after Z rolled him over.

Moar pics of MOARA please. :)

fyi, tm's knuckles were bruised and there were abraisions....so he hit someone or something moments before his death. GZ, knuckles had no marks....

as for the blood evidence you seek, you do realize it was raining, he laid in wet grass, and was moved around while the police officer attempted cpr? you will find tm's blood on gz's clothes.

we KNOW he hit zimmerman, that's what made his nose bloody, but zimmerman is claiming that while they were on the ground martin smothered his mouth and nose so he couldn't breath. this is basically one of the elements to his life being in danger, martin was smothering him out. yet, martin has no blood on his hands. so it seems as though this smothering didn't take place. the initial fight i think obviously martin won, but when he had him mounted, he would have wrecked zimmerman if he was "whacking his head" as so many zimmerman supporters like to pretend happened.

on top of him whacking his head, yet, there is no blood on martin's hands. even though according to zimmerman, martin smothered his mouth and bloody nose.

yeah, it's always smart to take the word of a lying killer as law. :rolleyes:

Do you have to dispute every post that might go against what you're saying?

Just because there's no blood on his hands doesn't mean shit. Why don't you just shut up once in awhile and listen?

not sure, heard the police didn't look for it till he was already cleaned up at the funeral home.

think it will be brought up later there where alot of issues the police's lack of evidence collecting.

that's what really pisses me off about this case, the police didn't do their jobs, it was just assumed the black kid was a thug it seems.

this is also bad for zimmerman, because if they would have done their jobs right the media wouldn't have been all over this the way they are. zimmerman stands a better chance of being convicted, in particular of a murder charge, as a result of the media attention.

I think you dropped something on the other side of the railing why don't you lean over and pick it up...yeah....yeah...

She looks like has a big ol butt too.
I may be in love.

Just because there's no blood on his hands doesn't mean shit. Why don't you just shut up once in awhile and listen?

This your 1st time dealing with Hollywood lol?

lmao! got to! pot kettle? what a tard!

and all i'm doing is stating facts, you thinking that martin have NO BLOOD ON HIS HANDS not meaning shit, shows just how idiotic you really are.

lmao! got to! pot kettle? what a tard!

and all i'm doing is stating facts, you thinking that martin have NO BLOOD ON HIS HANDS not meaning shit, shows just how idiotic you really are.

Well since you were there watching it all, I guess ill have to take your word on everything. You've shown to be pretty unbiased.

Back