Knife stores that accpet bitcoin.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Unless you really have to have the stiletto ascetics, there are much better speed assist knives that can be deployed just as quickly and much safer than a switchblade.

Not all stores are going to be willing to violate the law to send you a switchblade. There are online stores that sell switchblades legally in the US, but won't ship knives to prohibited states. The same goes for online stores that sell firearms and firearm accessories.

That's something that is just gonna say "knife" on the box when it goes through customs. Even if they opened it I don't think they will actually show up to your house and write you a ticket for trying to import it.

Yeah, I don’t see why it would be necessary to use bitcoin for this unless you plan on murdering someone.

switchblades are pretty worthless except looking cool tbh

you can fuck somebody up worse with this

13796403_Alt01

and its legal everywhere

A Stanley blade is truly a horrifying weapon. I knew of a couple of brothers who would stitch safety razors into their ties then go out on the town and start shit. When someone grabbed their tie.........

$10 says ts stabs himself in the testicle within 30 days of ownership.

You See back in my day we didn't have these fancy gadgets and gizmos. When a man wanted to be a man he'd swiftly pull both hands from his pockets, aggressively rub them together, and without leaning pull a USMC Kabar from his hip.

So he wants a switch blade, big deal, but I'm sure none of you guys have any stupid trivial things that you want, need or have.

Black belt magazine. Damn, just realized internet made magazines obsolete for me. And I used to love reading magazines.

Although I've been carrying one lately, I'm ignorant to knives. I have a spyderco 'police stainless steel handle ComboEdge'(found it in my uncle's stuff after he moved out so I adopted it) and a tiny 'switchblade'(not sure what the proper name is with you guys roasting so hard) maybe 1.5-2 inches in length that a contractor left at my house.

That being said, I was super grateful I had the switchblade on me the other day. I was leaving a 24 hour subway with the gf at 1:00am and as we're walking out(throwing our trash away at the trash can next to the door), a strangely yolked looking homeless dude with face tats walks in with purpose(transitional spaces, wish I saw him coming though the glass but he was wearing all black and it was dark out). I'm holding my girl's hand with my left hand and my right hand is in my jacket pocket holding the switchblade. I was grateful cause I felt like I could've deployed and jammed it into his neck in a split second if I had to whereas if I had the spyderco I would've been fucked having to use two hands to open it up. Turns out the homeless guy was walking aggressively cause he came in to fill his two gallon jug with soda from the fountain... after we got out of the store I was walking so fast I was nearly dragging my chick by the arm but as Pastor John always says "every time you DONT fight, you win" "avoidance is key" "spiritual fitness"

Def going to get one of those kershaw speed-safe blades(thanks for the suggestion)
Lol, this is the problem with some people and weapons. The fucking guy walked into a place where you were just at, and because you thought he looked aggressive, you literally fantasized about stabbing him in the neck if you had to.

Wtf is wrong with this world

Lol, this is the problem with some people and weapons. The fucking guy walked into a place where you were just at, and because you thought he looked aggressive, you literally fantasized about stabbing him in the neck if you had to.

This is the problem with people who are so rooted in their feelings their reading comprehension skills fail them. I didn't think he looked aggressive, he was a aggressive and my evidence to back that up was the fact that he stole soda. I never said I 'fantasized' about stabbing him in the neck, I was simply prepared. If you weren't so eager to virtue signal and make a statement about 'some people' and weapons you would've read the quote I posted, "every time you don't fight, you win." Which isn't the mindset of a John Wayne wannabe you portrayed me as being. Fuck off with your feelings and stop regurgitating platitudes to show everybody what a woke fool you are.

This is the problem with people who are so rooted in their feelings their reading comprehension skills fail them. I didn't think he looked aggressive, he was a aggressive and my evidence to back that up was the fact that he stole soda. I never said I 'fantasized' about stabbing him in the neck, I was simply prepared. If you weren't so eager to virtue signal and make a statement about 'some people' and weapons you would've read the quote I posted, "every time you don't fight, you win." Which isn't the mindset of a John Wayne wannabe you portrayed me as being. Fuck off with your feelings and stop regurgitating platitudes to show everybody what a woke fool you are.
Lol @ being aggressive while stealing soda

@Bay Area be careful bro, you could get knifed next time you try to save a couple bucks.

Lol @ being aggressive while stealing soda

@Bay Area be careful bro, you could get knifed next time you try to save a couple bucks.

Why is that funny, you understand stealing is a crime right? You understand that stealing soda when you don't buy anything is a little bit different than being a cheapskate right?

Why is that funny, you understand stealing is a crime right? You understand that stealing soda when you don't buy anything is a little bit different than being a cheapskate right?
Do you understand that stealing is stealing? Restaurants make most of their money off of drink sales.

Still, lol @ the thought of having to knife a guy that steals soda. You live a very fantastical life, buddy.

A Stanley blade is truly a horrifying weapon. I knew of a couple of brothers who would stitch safety razors into their ties then go out on the town and start shit. When someone grabbed their tie.........

yeouch!

yessir they are. my friend got sliced on the arm with one of those bad boys and legit nearly died from blood loss

Although I've been carrying one lately, I'm ignorant to knives. I have a spyderco 'police stainless steel handle ComboEdge'(found it in my uncle's stuff after he moved out so I adopted it) and a tiny 'switchblade'(not sure what the proper name is with you guys roasting so hard) maybe 1.5-2 inches in length that a contractor left at my house.

That being said, I was super grateful I had the switchblade on me the other day. I was leaving a 24 hour subway with the gf at 1:00am and as we're walking out(throwing our trash away at the trash can next to the door), a strangely yolked looking homeless dude with face tats walks in with purpose(transitional spaces, wish I saw him coming though the glass but he was wearing all black and it was dark out). I'm holding my girl's hand with my left hand and my right hand is in my jacket pocket holding the switchblade. I was grateful cause I felt like I could've deployed and jammed it into his neck in a split second if I had to whereas if I had the spyderco I would've been fucked having to use two hands to open it up. Turns out the homeless guy was walking aggressively cause he came in to fill his two gallon jug with soda from the fountain... after we got out of the store I was walking so fast I was nearly dragging my chick by the arm but as Pastor John always says "every time you DONT fight, you win" "avoidance is key" "spiritual fitness"

Def going to get one of those kershaw speed-safe blades(thanks for the suggestion)

Comedy gold. You need to put the knife down bro, before someone takes it from you and shanks you with it. Or you end up doing double life for murder.

I found his picture:

b61.jpg

Back