KJ Noons Ufc bound despite "loss"

In b4 krazy horse GIF

charles-bennett_kj-noons.gif

What? Impossible? You see how KJ gets a full wind up into his punches and often lands cleanly and accurately? You see how Rory wobbled BJ where Rory didn't seem to land super cleanly? BJ would be cutting weight to get to 155, so probably some brain fluid dehydration. Ryan Bader was never KO'd before Lyoto did it. Stuff happens in MMA.

The UFC needs more exciting "Bangers" like KJ Noons. That is why Dana got him.

Lots of good fights for Noons. I hope they don't feel the need to test him against a wrestler like they did with Lawler. He's the type of guy that you just want to put in exciting fights.

I'd love to see him against Gomi so that'd be my first pick for his debut. Sam Stout, John Makdessi, maybe even a rematch with Yves Edwards.

Dont see him ever getting a title shot and being a contender but there are several exciting matches for him if Joe matches him up against strikers who will never shoot on him.

When KJ doesnt have to worry about takedowns, he is one of the best strikers in the division... However thats such a big part of MMA lol...

I like Noons, hes tough and exciting enough to secure a career as a mid level fighter in the UFC

Noons is always* fun, love it! (And he did win that fight!)

(*Always, as in, when not matched up against people that can sit him on his ass and are content with holding him down...)

Guillard, Nate Diaz, Lauzon, all wicked fights. Lower level - Yves Edwards, Ross Pearson, Njokuani, Tony Ferguson....

I could go on!

Noons is really exciting, I remember I hated him before the Diaz rematch but he came in there and went toe to toe even though he was clearly losing. Gotta love it.

Noons already brutally knocked out Yves Edwards a few years ago. And obvious Yves is still relevant, look what he did to Stephens in his last fight.

I think Noons will do really well, his striking is elite level, I think he'd knock Cerrone for instance senseless.

Justice. Would like to see him against Pearson or Gomi, a fan friendly fight for his skills if the Couture rematch doesn't happen.

Before this fight, I thought it was better not to bet on Noons because a Couture win is convenient for the UFC, and I thought it would go the distance. Silly me for trusting this sport is clean.

Back