KJ Noons Ufc bound despite "loss"

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dana always rewards guys that get ripped off.

He probably got more out of losing that fight than he would've for winning it.

the result was the best thing that could have happened for the both of them.

Good shit! Would love to seem him strike it up with Barboza

I bet they want him for that Hawaii card there always talking about

the result was the best thing that could have happened for the both of them.

Noons lost 42,000 dollars and now has an L on his record. How could that result of possibly be the best thing for him?

Noons lost 42,000 dollars and now has an L on his record. How could that result of possibly be the best thing for him?

for the both of them together.

It pretty much made it a squash and it ends up getting both of them into the ufc in all likelihood. Having a close controversial loss is probably one of the few ways they both get to go to the UFC.

It gets people excited about Couture who thought he'd get killed and gets the people that still think Noons is good to be able to say he was robbed.

I like KJ, but he's gonna get worked in the UFC. I see an 0-2 cut in his future sadly.

Noons, with proper matchmaking, is a capable of putting on entertaining fights. As others have said, he is quite limited, but it is good to have fighters like him around.

the only way I see Noons getting a win in the octagon is if they re-sign Marcus Davis to fight him..........and even then it probably only ends due to doctor stoppage

Give him the right match ups and he will do very well. He has great TDD and striking, plus he's exciting.

Good for him and good on the UFC for this

Never use to be a fan of his in the Elite XC days, but i've warmed to him now and he definitely should have been given the decision last weekend

Really hope he gets the W in his debut

good to hear, would of sucked to see him let go after losing a controversial decision. I actually didn't think it was a robbery(thought Noons won but it was close) but no one should lose their job over a fight they should of won.

Noons vs Nate Diaz would be a fun fight to see. Especially with the beef between Noons and the Diaz brothers.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/01/despite-controversial-loss-strikeforces-k-j-noons-is-ufc-bound-wants-rematch

I'd tune in to Nate v. Noons. That's actually pretty solid matchmaking right now with Nate coming off a pretty definitive loss to the champ and Noons kind of limping in to the UFC. I think Nate would take him

Back