KJ Noons in the prelims

I think both will be cut if they lose decisivly. If G-Sot loses a close decision I think he'll get one more on the Aus card.

Noons has only won 1 out of his last 6. That's bad.

But I think he wins this one.

I'm hoping he can get the win. I've been a fan of him ever since his rivalry with Nick Diaz and I thought that he was robbed in the Couture fight.

Noons doesn't belong in the UFC and we will see why tomorrow. Noons' boxing is overrated and was lucky against Nick Diaz a few years back.

Wow. Losses to two top ten guys and a TUF winner. There are way worse guys in the UFC than G-Spot.

It's more than just the records involved though. G-Sot just looks done and his performances vs RDA and Pearson suggest that his chin simply can't handle the 155ers anymore. He looked like he aged pretty much overnight.

KJ is too 1 dimensional for the sport. Needs to work on everything else that isn't kickboxing IMO if he wants to keep his job with the ufc

I'm rooting for KJ. His fights are usually really exciting.

Yeah I'm def rooting for him. He got wrestle-fucked by Thompson, straight robbed against Couture, and then given a super tough debut against Cerrone. Never been a fan of G-Sot either.

Starching Yves didn't hurt ether

2l9084p.gif

34t8l.gif

or that.

I'm hoping he can get the win. I've been a fan of him ever since his rivalry with Nick Diaz and I thought that he was robbed in the Couture fight.

You're not the only one. That was a straight-up daylight robbery.

He's the hottest fighter in the UFC, and in MMA in general. Including the men and women's divisions. He should stick around for a while.

KJ vs. Jorge was one of the best full wind up KO punches ever.

Interesting fight.

If it stays standing, KJ wins by brutal KO
If George gets on top, George wins by submission.

With George's age and how much he gets dropped, along with KJ's defense of takedowns..KJ by KO.

Back