KJ Noons in the prelims

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
3 losses in a row, tough start in the UFC. Anyone rooting for him?

I have a feeling he will win quite convincingly. G-Sot is way past his prime and doesn't belong in the ufc anymore.

G-Sot is in the same spot. Won 8 straight (7 in the UFC) and was in talks as a potential title challenger; now he is on a 3 fight losing streak fighting Noons in a loser leaves town match up.

G-Sot is in the same spot. Won 8 straight (7 in the UFC) and was in talks as a potential title challenger; now he is on a 3 fight losing streak fighting Noons in a loser leaves town match up.

That's a fact. Personally I don't think Noons is all that good. He made his rep off Nick Diaz scar tissue and formerly angular brow ridge.

I have a feeling he will win quite convincingly. G-Sot is way past his prime and doesn't belong in the ufc anymore.

Wow. Losses to two top ten guys and a TUF winner. There are way worse guys in the UFC than G-Spot.

Well, in his defense, he clearly, and I mean clearly, beat Ryan Couture. So he should technically be on a one fight losing streak. I'm not sure how it's even arguable that Couture won.

Definitely rooting for him. I like his chances in this fight.

Wow. Losses to two top ten guys and a TUF winner. There are way worse guys in the UFC than G-Spot.

Neither of those guys were top 10 at the time and he looked terrible in all those fights.

Well, in his defense, he clearly, and I mean clearly, beat Ryan Couture. So he should technically be on a one fight losing streak. I'm not sure how it's even arguable that Couture won.

Forgot about that fight.

Agreed 100%

I'm glad he's on the free prelims because I wasn't going to order the PPV.

Noons/G-Sot & Nate/Hector are very interesting bouts.

KJ Noons is cool as hell. I've met him.
Man I remember a few years back when G-Sot looked like he was on his way to top 5 in the division.

I'm rooting for KJ though.

Rooting against him. He's been riding that single victory over Diaz his whole career. His resume is very thin considering how well known his name is.

Rooting against him. He's been riding that single victory over Diaz his whole career. His resume is very thin considering how well known his name is.

well he is good looking

kj should win this fight. george's chin is all gone already. Kj better come out swinging cause that last performance made him look real bad. come on braddah.....ko dis bugga!

Yeah I've always been a fan of KJ. I think he will win decisively tomorrow.

He's always exciting, hoping he wins this preferably via KO.

KJ Noons is going to lose via sub in this one

Back