Kitten time

I have a cat and a dog. The cat loves the dog, but the dog hates the cat most of the time. They do play a little together now and then, but the cat wants to cuddle and the dog growls at her.

I am trying to convince my wife to get another cat for our cat to cuddle and play with.

It's not going well.

Damnit @Medulla Omoplata you posted that bullshit and knocked me to page 2. I will not forget this.

<{cum@me}>

Tremendous feline bro. Two thumbs up.

That_Is_A_Thumbs_Up.jpg

Cuteness overdose!

New kitty, trying to keep her warm. She is still getting bullied by the other one. The way she looks at me melts my heart.IMG_20190420_150619.jpg

awwwwwww

bullied how?

My orange cat just hows and hisses but never does anything
She tried to hit her a few times and hit once after the first encounter. I got this one from shelter, she was the scared kitty where she was living with her siblings. She went to corner of her cage when other two came to us. I said i want that one. We have an anxiety problem with her i guess.

She tried to hit her a few times and hit once after the first encounter. I got this one from shelter, she was the scared kitty where she was living with her siblings. She went to corner of her cage when other two came to us. I said i want that one. We have an anxiety problem with her i guess.

Keep trying and showing each the same affection and they should come around or at least avoid each other

I feed my cats at the same time treats etc - there is always peace during food times

Keep trying and showing each the same affection and they should come around or at least avoid each other

I feed my cats at the same time treats etc - there is always peace during food times
Also she hasnt pooped or peed, i fed her twice and put her on litter box, no action.

Also she hasnt pooped or peed, i fed her twice and put her on litter box, no action.

You may need to separate them for a while if you think the other cat is causing this - or seek vet advise I'm just some guy

You may need to separate them for a while if you think the other cat is causing this - or seek vet advise I'm just some guy
They are already seperated, i dont want any stress between my cats. But it is 11 pm and it worries me, thank you though.

She's beautiful, but she's going to shed like a motherfucker.

She has exactly the same kind of fur as Zack, and believe me, she leaves that fur everywhere. I vacuumed my place end to end and within five minutes there was a brand new tumbleweed of fur.

Zack+Gif.gif

My 13 year old indoor/outdoor cat Stimpy died last week. Getting a new kitten tomorrow.

Here are my cats. The tuxedo cat, Popo, is already full grown but just the size of a kitten.
F013D0CA-FE87-42A6-A17C-244BEB99A054.jpeg

We only have one female in the mix

Do 3 bitches even get along?

We have 3 female cats. They get on great

Came home at 2am the other day . Youngest came out to meet me
. Went for a walk then sprinted back being chased by a neighbours big Tom cat who's a bully . She stops by me and he's eye balling her by me wondering if he keeps chasing her. Next thing our tortoiseshell turns up, followed about 5 seconds later by our black cat. All 3 cats now standing in a line fronting up against the bigger Tom. He suddenly decided he's left the oven on and turns around to go home ...

Not the first time I've seen them front up together. Surprised they didn't fist/paw bump each other after scaring off the bully.

Back