kimchi juice cures baldness

They also probably believe nut juice from bear penis is good for eyesight. Fuck off asian karens.

At least it's just fermented cabbage. The Chinese would use fermented tiger foreskin.

my family never goes bald. On a side note, did you know george costanza was 29 in season 1 of seinfeld.

1) Drink kimchi juice
2) ???
3)
baek-tekken6-arena-artwork2.jpg

4)!!!!!!!

I'm 37 and still have most my hair. I eat a decent amount of kimchi. Just saying

Kimchi = fermented food = good bacteria

I used to attend the AACR (annual American Cancer meeting) for about 12 years, and Kimichi was the focus of several works in the area of bowel cancer. The NCI website had a warning about kimchi and bowel cancer.

As opposed to looking for studies that try to prove the benefits of food "XYZ", you should look at epidemiological reviews of pooled data. This paper looked at 60 studies. You'll notice that the highest overall risk is in Korea.

https://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/21/6/905

Abstract
Background: Ecological and experimental studies have suggested an increased risk of gastric cancer in relation to consumption of pickled vegetables in East Asia.

Methods: We conducted a meta-analysis of epidemiologic observational studies to evaluate the existing evidence. Searching PubMed, Vip Chinese Periodical, and China National Knowledge Infrastructure databases, we found a total of 60 studies, 50 case–control, and 10 prospective. We compared gastric cancer risk in pickled vegetable/food users versus nonusers (11 studies) or versus those in the lowest reported category of use (49 studies). Pooled results were computed with random-effects models.

Results: Among case–control studies, 30 showed significant increased risk and one showed significant decreased risk. Among prospective studies, two showed a significant increased risk but none showed a significant decreased risk. The OR (95% CI) was 1.52 (1.37–1.68) for the overall association, 1.56 (1.39–1.75) for case–control, and 1.32 (1.10–1.59) for cohort studies. The OR (95% CI) was 1.89 (1.29–2.77) in Korean, 1.86 (1.61–2.15) in Chinese, and 1.16 (1.04–1.29) in Japanese studies, and 1.14 (0.96–1.35) in studies from other countries. There was high heterogeneity in overall and subgroup analyses. There was little evidence for publication bias.

Conclusion: Our results suggest a potential 50% higher risk of gastric cancer associated with intake of pickled vegetables/foods and perhaps stronger associations in Korea and China.

Impact: The results of this study may offer ways to reduce the risk of gastric cancer in highly populated areas with high incidence of gastric cancer. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev; 21(6); 905–15. ©2012 AACR.

One of my favorite foods I used to make was Kimchi fried rice..

I would cut up some tofu in cubes.. Fry it up till golden brown... Then put white rice in the pan.. Pour kimchi juice and kimchi in with the rice and tofu.. Fry it real good then eat it..

I grew up on Korean food.. I'm half Korean.

I invented kimchi fried rice with tofu..

It's even better if its bean sprout kimchi..

My mom made all kinds of kimchi.. Some of it was cured.. Some of it was fresh.. Radish kimchi.. Cucumber kimchi.. Bean sprout kimchi.. And the good old regular kimchi.

Back