kimchi juice cures baldness

Don't do it.

A thick, full head of hair is a tedious responsibility, which is why I buzz mine off.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

How the fuck does Dane Cook have fans in Korea?
They probably liked his movie where it's a montage of him having sexual relations with hot naked women one after another.

How the fuck does Dane Cook have fans in Korea?
Aren't you German? You have to answer for your people's love for David Hasselhoff before questioning Koreans naming universities after Dane Cook.

Aren't you German? You have to answer for your people's love for David Hasselhoff before questioning Koreans naming universities after Dane Cook.

As a German I'm pretty happy to accept David Hasselhoff as our greatest sin because we catch a lot of shit for some other shit that happened once

As a German I'm pretty happy to accept David Hasselhoff as our greatest sin because we catch a lot of shit for some other shit that happened once
Very valid point. Can't say I blame you guys for wanting the world to forget about Nina Hagen. #neveragain

Hoff is the man. Not only germans can be fans.
If one is a dane cook fan, he/she should be gassed, or executed by a firing squad.

Ok, I'll leave now.

I'm always skeptical of any research coming out of Korea. It was in my adult lifetime when there were doctors telling people that you can kill yourself if you leave the fan on while sleeping.
It also was also only a few years ago when doctors were on TV saying it's bad to eat apples before bed, and I had family members and friends warning me about eating apples. When I asked them why, they never had an actual answer except, "the doctors on TV said so!"

I ate apples and had the fan on while sleeping for years and I'm still alive.

Back