Kimbo Slice Signs with Bellator

vancitymma94

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
John Morgan ‏@MMAjunkieJohn 9m9 minutes ago
In Temecula and can confirm the reports. @KimboSlice has been signed by @BellatorMMA.

Is Kimbo even a needle mover anymore?

How old is he now?

B5qA_IbCYAERE0k.jpg

Kimbo-UFC-MMA.png

Last edited:
Is Kimbo even a needle mover anymore?

How old is he now?

He is still good numbers for Bellator to stay afloat Preppie Kingz GQ yeah dawg you know what I am saying. I say put him in a circle jerk rematch vs Houston Alexander or a heavyweight match up verse Bobby Lashley. Hell, this even opens up the chance for Brock Lesnar to return to fight in Bellator. Yah know what I am saying GQ Kingz.

Is there a legit source for this?

If so I could see them feeding him to someone like Josh Burns.

If he's not too old these days and has a bit of cardio, then i love it. I was watching his old fights with a few different orgs and fight pass and they were all fun as hell.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kimbo vs. Thompson pt. 2.

JT rematch, here we come!

Kimbo, Kimble, whateva~!!

Kimbo should run for a title shot in Bellator.

If he's not too old these days and has a bit of cardio, then i love it. I was watching his old fights with a few different orgs and fight pass and they were all fun as hell.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kimbo vs. Thompson pt. 2.

and Slice - Houston 2! remember this incredible moment?!?

kimbo-slice_houston-alexander.gif

Some may hate on it but I love it. I want Bellator to be more about characters and fun fights. With the way they are promoting their fights, Kimbo fits perfect. I don't know what he'll have left fighting wise, but Bellator's Heavyweight division is atrocious anyways.

He can still pull ratings, maybe not like he used to. But you put him on a show it'll be a lot bigger, I'm sure Bellator paid a shit ton for him though.

At least Bellator will have names people recognize. I dont event
know some of the UFC headliners these days.

Back