Kimbo Slice Signs with Bellator

He is a cool dude, but some his street fights seemed really sketching, and he definitely didn't deserve the money raked in for his fights.

Yeah, but you can't really blame him. He just did his thing and got paid. If anything I feel the mngt surrounding him were the sketchy ones. I've even heard Bas in the past say that Kimbo was very humble and all he wanted to do was learn and train, and Slice never believed his own hype.

Yeah, but you can't really blame him. He just did his thing and got paid. If anything I feel the mngt surrounding him were the sketchy ones. I've even heard Bas in the past say that Kimbo was very humble and all he wanted to do was learn and train, and Slice never believed his own hype.

I think the fame and money did get to him though, Bas said the reason he stopped training him is because he changed and would continuing doing things Bas did not want him to do. He was pretty vague about the whole situation, but he did say he would never training Kimbo again, no matter what So it makes me think that it was probably something big.

I think the fame and money did get to him though, Bas said the reason he stopped training him is because he changed and would continuing doing things Bas did not want him to do. He was pretty vague about the whole situation, but he did say he would never training Kimbo again, no matter what So it makes me think that it was probably something big.

Good points. I'm just hoping Kimbo was smart with his money and doesn't need to come back for financial reasons, which I am now suspicious of. He must surely have been worth millions at one point?

Good points. I'm just hoping Kimbo was smart with his money and doesn't need to come back for financial reasons, which I am now suspicious of. He must surely have been worth millions at one point?

Yeah he was doing movies and making 6 figures per MMA fight. Not sure how much he was raking in for his boxing matches though.

I can understand why they make this move. They want eyeballs and Kimbo Slice brings eyeballs. But what does he have to offer? I saw that picture up there and the dude looked like a grandpa. His knees were old and shot 5 years ago at UFC 113, how are they gonna be now? How about his cardio? Theres so many question marks right now. The only fight I see that makes sense is Kimbo vs Lavar or JT 2. But JT would take him down and pound him out EASILY now. JT has improved immensely, Kimbo wouldn't stand a chance to be honest.

I can understand why they make this move. They want eyeballs and Kimbo Slice brings eyeballs. But what does he have to offer? I saw that picture up there and the dude looked like a grandpa. His knees were old and shot 5 years ago at UFC 113, how are they gonna be now? How about his cardio? Theres so many question marks right now. The only fight I see that makes sense is Kimbo vs Lavar or JT 2. But JT would take him down and pound him out EASILY now. JT has improved immensely, Kimbo wouldn't stand a chance to be honest.

They will most likely sign a can for his first fight.

No way he's ready, that's like a month out. He'll need a few months to get in shape.

He was training for a boxing match against Alexander Ustinov before it got canceled. He is in shape and probably would be down for a fight a month.

I don't think so man Rumour is Lashley is injured so they might throw Kimbo on that card vs JT

Actually now that you say that I think that is a good possibility. I know everyone was saying Mo was taking that slot but it was never officially announced, wouldn't be surprised at all if they announce JT/Kimbo 2 tonight on the Bellator card.

He's gonna be a draw, Tito Vs Kimbo would be a huge draw. Two below average fighters but still there's entertainment in watching

He was training for a boxing match against Alexander Ustinov before it got canceled. He is in shape and probably would be down for a fight a month.

If that's the case, Kimbo vs JT is happening next month lol but he's gonna get beatdown so easily. JT took him down so fast last fight, imagine what's gonna happen this time 5 years later when JT has improved and Kimbo has gotten older.

Kimbo's great.

Will watch.

Waiting for Dana to slam this signing even though he signed Kimbo before too :icon_lol:

after 5 years out of MMA, at 40 years old, people expect his cardio and kick defense to be better? lol

Back