Kill Tony 9/16

Kam is a terrible joke writer and he reuses the same jokes he should not be a regular.
Kam Patterson literally likes rocks

Why you so mad ?
Kam has done a new minute every time I have seen him on the show . Are you counting the interview as part of the standup ?

Puh-leez no pineapple pizzas ! Tried it & like pineapple, just tastes wrong on pizza. :(
The problem with the Hawaiian pie is that people only approach it in name alone.
Get a legit pizza , with some real Hawaiian BBQ on it and you'll barely notice the pineapple because of how everything works together (esp if the pineapple is fresh)
But if it's just shitty ham with canned pineapple it fails every time

Hahahaha this Flash Gordon looking mofo selling Coca-Cola in Iowa . He must live a hard life.

Kam Patterson literally likes rocks

Why you so mad ?
Kam has done a new minute every time I have seen him on the show . Are you counting the interview as part of the standup ?

He doesn't do a new minute the kill tony reddit thread has caught him re using jokes and guys like uncle lazer used to steal jokes. Kam isn't even at the caliber of a chocolate sundaes lineup at the laugh factory.
a33decf6-cda4-490e-ad18-fa1d6a68eb16.jpg

The problem with the Hawaiian pie is that people only approach it in name alone.
Get a legit pizza , with some real Hawaiian BBQ on it and you'll barely notice the pineapple because of how everything works together (esp if the pineapple is fresh)
But if it's just shitty ham with canned pineapple it fails every time
No doubt, having real deal Hawaiian BBQ would have made a big difference. My pizza was more like Canadian Bacon & definitely canned ring style pineapple. The pineapple jumped out and overpowered all other flavors. :(

Offa the pizza subject, recently had some real Korean beef BBQ. Their blend had nice heat, was slightly salty yet sweet marinade-soaked BBQ was F'n orgasmic !

Any ideas out there on WTF is in Korean BBQ sauce? It was incredible !

Last edited:
I like Tony, but only with small bits at a time.

Otherwise, his arrogance and superiority complex becomes overwhelmingly grating.

I've seen highlights of Kill Tony but never a full show. The concept of an 'American Idol' of comedians that he's a judge is... well, he's a great comedian but no where near the point that he should be judging other comedians and making fun of the ones that don't perform to his standards.

I like Tony, but only with small bits at a time.

Otherwise, his arrogance and superiority complex becomes overwhelmingly grating.

I've seen highlights of Kill Tony but never a full show. The concept of an 'American Idol' of comedians that he's a judge is... well, he's a great comedian but no where near the point that he should be judging other comedians and making fun of the ones that don't perform to his standards.
He is getting really mean with contestants since the show got changed to the comedy mothership.

Last edited:
That's adam ray the episode with Trump and joe biden impersonation was funny.

Yes that was Epic his Biden impression was too good and that was the first time i ever saw Gillis do Trump i didn't know that he even did impersonations so that made it even better. I do struggle to watch full episodes though they are so long. I prefer to just watch best of clips and the such. I may start watching more full episodes. I watched all of that one..

who just shit in my pants??? ha ha ha

Yes that was Epic his Biden impression was too good and that was the first time i ever saw Gillis do Trump i didn't know that he even did impersonations so that made it even better. I do struggle to watch full episodes though they are so long. I prefer to just watch best of clips and the such. I may start watching more full episodes. I watched all of that one..

Kill tony needs a good producer to help structure the show and develop a good pace it lags in some parts seems like the production team isn't too good

Kill tony needs a good producer to help structure the show and develop a good pace it lags in some parts seems like the production team isn't too good
The problem is doing them live..no need for that really just film it then edit it down cut out the filler crap. Then post it like an hour long version which still feels kinda long but better than 2 plus hours.

I just listen on Spotify while driving to and from work. Kills time.

The Madison Square Garden episode where they had legendary New York comics was great.

Except for Sal Vulcano, holy fuck he bombed hard.

I just listen on Spotify while driving to and from work. Kills time.

The Madison Square Garden episode where they had legendary New York comics was great.

Except for Sal Vulcano, holy fuck he bombed hard.
Doesn't take me 2.5 hours to get to and from work. lol they should have both a live version and and edited version. imho

Back