Kill Tony 9/16

I just listen on Spotify while driving to and from work. Kills time.

The Madison Square Garden episode where they had legendary New York comics was great.

Except for Sal Vulcano, holy fuck he bombed hard.
I liked andrew dice clay set even tho many folks seem to disagree with me

I got on last Monday, not sure when the episode comes out, but looking forward to hearing what you guys think. I did it once other time 4 years ago when they (and I) first moved to Austin.

He is getting really mean with contestants since the show got changed to the comedy mothership.

Can't explain why, but I get the feeling his fanbase is going to turn on hin sooner than later.

Many comedians have a high point of their careers and then a big fall.

I got on last Monday, not sure when the episode comes out, but looking forward to hearing what you guys think. I did it once other time 4 years ago when they (and I) first moved to Austin.

Throw up the link when it drops.

Me either, takes multiple trips to finish it. Do the same with JRE.
No thanks just give me the best parts don't need all the fluff. I have never listened to a full podcast my entire life and that is what Kill Tony basically is a live podcast.

Convo is dying again. Time for more Heidi pics!!!

800px-Debbe_Dunning_Posing_Outside_Studio.jpg

Can't explain why, but I get the feeling his fanbase is going to turn on hin sooner than later.

Many comedians have a high point of their careers and then a big fall.

Every comedian is always at risk of a down fall, but rn I don’t see it happening with him any time soon. He gets a lot of hate on the internet but when he goes on stage at mothership people get on their feet like Dave Chapelle or Louie CK just came out. For Kill Tony people fly in from other countries just to see the live show. Also people line up in the standby for kill Tony like 10 hours before the show starts.

At this point even if he were to fall I think he’d be fine, would likely still be able to headline theaters and do Kill Tony.

I like Tony, but only with small bits at a time.

Otherwise, his arrogance and superiority complex becomes overwhelmingly grating.

I've seen highlights of Kill Tony but never a full show. The concept of an 'American Idol' of comedians that he's a judge is... well, he's a great comedian but no where near the point that he should be judging other comedians and making fun of the ones that don't perform to his standards.

Its actually a solid show. Hit and miss at times, the ones where shane gillis does trump the whole show are must watch. Ari matti and ric diez are great. Hans kim is solid. Will montgomery is hilarious at times

Been watching KT since the very early days at the Comedy Store. Can confirm Tony is becoming extremely cunty lately. I mean he always has been but it's a little extra now. Some have said the Tom Brady roast sent his ego into the stratosphere.

Back