Kids are dumb

This is not a thread to bash kids and such.

I was just thinking back aboutwhen I was young, and very dumb.

Well back in kindergarten/preschool, I was the genius, funny story. They had to change the sofa to this huge pillow abomination, because literally everyday atleast one kid ran head first and split their lip, eyebrow, and sometimes broke something.

I was the smart one because I never busted up my face a damn sofa...

Well it did happen 15 years later, when I threw my sofa straight in the air and decided to headbutt it...

So question is does anyone has any storys about themself or others being young and brilliant?
I love this OP.

When I was a kid around the age of six, my ma had my brain tested for smarts. I did pretty well, I guess, for the smartest kid at the learning disability center. I have this condition where I'm retarded with a side of no-bonerism.

I have read the OP numerous times and I still can't figure out what he is trying to tell us. His Av matches up well though.
TS is reminiscing about being a tard back in his youth as a professional sofa thrower

throwing sofas at kids
i thought it was going to be about throwing kids
I'll see myself out
BrownLavishBrownbear.gif

Just today at the shopping center parking lot, an adult walked into the roadway without making any effort to look both ways for cars. This is what dumb kids would do, but adults do too.

You were throwing sofas in the air?
Were you the strongest boy in the world?
Might wanna think about joining that new team Bruce Wayne is putting together
Ah, crap I know I was supposed to write about it, no I'm weak as shit, but it was made with Styrofoam, so it weighed like 10kg and I looked like a beast carying it.

Topic is stories from when we were young doing dumb shit.

And I was 16 drunk and bought that damn sofa cheap as fuck, carried it home like a beast!! it weighed nothing, that's why I loved it, other than that as a sofa it was fucking useless.

My couch at home

Castingcouch0000.jpg3daee839-619c-4da6-8dc6-cd72b63bea7fOriginal.jpg

Kids are dumb because they think that PS4, Xbox One, and having 720 Pokemon is the coolest thing ever. They better recognize that SNES, N64, and the original 151 Pokemon is where it's at. Kid's don't even know.

Yeah not quite what I meant, and Gen 2 is quite okay, because everyone from Gen 1 remember the hype for 2!

I love this OP.

When I was a kid around the age of six, my ma had my brain tested for smarts. I did pretty well, I guess, for the smartest kid at the learning disability center. I have this condition where I'm retarded with a side of no-bonerism.

Yeah, when I was a kid they tested me to, I had to walk along a plank on the floor, nailed it!

years later I got a legit test and a diagnosis. but the plank thing is true That's how the diagnosed me as a kid. haha..

If you weren't constantly doing stupid shit, getting into innocent mischief and putting yourself in borderline dangerous situations, you were a kid the wrong way

Your kindergarten class had a sofa in the classroom? That is creepy as fuck, that is some pedo shit right there...

Back