Khan: "I can beat Mayweather, I want him in England in 2011"

Khan is a muppet and needs to give his head a shake, he's not in the same league as mayweather

LOL no.

Im a big fan of Amir's, but he'd get wrecked.

Oscar de la Hoya left jab gave PBF some problems.

Khan got a better left jab, faster and harder.

I think it would be a good fight till Floyd pull's out of nothing a counter-right and ends the fight.

To the people saying Khan is getting ahead of himself..let me say

If he can't compete with Mayweather now, then he never will be able to... 2 reasons

1) Khan is a developed fighter.. he's not green.
2) Mayweather is in the fight game for 1-2 more fights max

I think it's a wise move to step up to try and prove himself while May is still here. Once May is gone, there will be those that say the next big fighter is good, but nothing compared to May... so better to at least try to prove that wrong before it's too late.

Khan should be more worried about Maidana (now when he stopped ducking him) than Mayweather at this point.

Not happening in England, wasn't there an interview with Mayweather saying he won't fight overseas again after he was robbed at the olympics? Or am I thinking someone else?

Khan is vulnerable as fuck and if anyone could get to that chin it would be PBF. Khan holds fighters at bay with his offence and his speed. Since PBF is just as fast and slicker than Teflon defensively Khan wouldn't have a hope in hell because PBF would get to him.

Khan is vulnerable as fuck and if anyone could get to that chin it would be PBF. Khan holds fighters at bay with his offence and his speed. Since PBF is just as fast and slicker than Teflon defensively Khan wouldn't have a hope in hell because PBF would get to him.

You are giving too much credit to May and not enough to Khan. I agree, that May is the favorite.. and that Khan has been caught... but guess what.. lots of fighters got caught at one point in their careers.. if memory serves, the great iron chinned Alexis Arguello began his career by getting knocked out.

Besides getting caught by Presscott, I haven't even seen Khan so much as wobbled... so I will agree that the jury is out on his chin, but you are a little quick to judge. Lets see how this next fight goes

You are giving too much credit to May and not enough to Khan. I agree, that May is the favorite.. and that Khan has been caught... but guess what.. lots of fighters got caught at one point in their careers.. if memory serves, the great iron chinned Alexis Arguello began his career by getting knocked out.

Besides getting caught by Presscott, I haven't even seen Khan so much as wobbled... so I will agree that the jury is out on his chin, but you are a little quick to judge. Lets see how this next fight goes

Limond almost killed Khan.

I like that Kahn want's the fight even though I'm not so sure he should get it. But he has got to be insane if he thinks that He's getting the fight in England.

If Khan even dreams of beating Mayweather he better wake up and apologise !

Floyd would destroy Khan obviously, but sometimes it takes a big mouth to get big fights in the world of boxing.

If Khan is a man he should want the fight, and if he's a professional boxer he should believe he can beat the top guy. If not he's doing it all wrong.

The jury was out a long time ago and their decision was a unanimous "We the jury find the defendant guilty as charged" Now don't get me wrong Khan is one of my favourite fighters and Roach has done wonders with his defence but the fact remains he can be hurt. Unlike other fighters who have good defence they can occasionally get hit and it won't matter but with Khan if his defence leaks it's going to be a disaster.

If Khan is a man he should want the fight, and if he's a professional boxer he should believe he can beat the top guy. If not he's doing it all wrong.

I agree wholeheartedly, but when the betting lines open, he should have no reason to have his feelings hurt.

You know, before commenting on things it may be worth having done just the smallest bit of research.

When Willie Limond (8 KO's in 33 wins... all at domestic level) can knock you down and hurt you badly... really badly... with one punch then it's far to say your jaw is shoddy. When you get hurt by Rachid Drilzane (1 KO in 15 fights) and forced to take a standing count your jaw is shoddy.

One of the reason Khan was consciously kept away from punchers for nearly his whole career...

To all the people saying Amir is getting ahead of himself let me say this.

1. You are absolutely right.
2. That is all.

Khan is getting ahead of himself . He just wants the payday.
Mayweather would smash him

Back