Khamzats gameplan for UFC267

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Khamzats game plan for this Saturday night is to go Kill and take Jingliangs whore

I think he meant to say take his heart but it def sound like what you said hahaha

Why do these fighters say i will kill him and shit. What if the opponent really dies,does this become an evidence that they wanted to kill thier opponent?

Why do these fighters say i will kill him and shit. What if the opponent really dies,does this become an evidence that they wanted to kill thier opponent?

Literally wouldn't matter if he actually killed him. You think someone is going to be charged with murder if the other person dies in a sanctioned MMA fight? Lol.

What?

Video is down.
My guess at his strategy:

A smash and grab (submission.)

Literally wouldn't matter if he actually killed him. You think someone is going to be charged with murder if the other person dies in a sanctioned MMA fight? Lol.

What?
Depends how the person dies tbh

doesn’t matter

sugar ray Robinson had a dream he was gonna lol his opponent and tried to pull out of the fight and people told him to shut the fuck up

he ended up killing the guy and they wanted to press charges and it turned into nothing

Smash and grab would be fitting since his coach and UFC vet Reza "Mad Dog" Madadi is in his corner - who did time in prison for a smash and grab on an exclusive handbag store in the middle of his UFC career

Oh shit, that's the guy who Norman Parke threw a purse at during a weigh in, right?

doesn’t matter

sugar ray Robinson had a dream he was gonna lol his opponent and tried to pull out of the fight and people told him to shut the fuck up

he ended up killing the guy and they wanted to press charges and it turned into nothing
What a coincidence! I dreamed that I would make a chick LOL and then smesh her, brotha.
Well I did make her laugh, then I pulled out the jammy and sure enough, killed the punani.

Back