Media Khamzat's fraudulent wrestling record exposed

Safwan ibn Muattal

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
It is often claimed that Khamzat was undefeated on the Swedish regional circuit but here are two of his losses to regional level Euro wrestlers. He goes by the last name "Girikhanov" here as that was his mother's last name and didn't want to stain his record under the "Chimaev" name.

Above is the most embarrassing loss as he gets destroyed 9-2 and has a temper tantrum afterwards and refuses to shake the opponent's hand.

Bo Nickal pins this dude in 2 mins max

Who cares? It's like when I bring up that Shavkat lost twice to the same guy in MMA (much more relevant than amateur wrestling), one of them after he had numerous pro fights and still gets touted as an undefeated fighter

His amateur wrestling record doesn't guarantee anything in MMA. Same goes for Bo

Who cares. It's like when I bring up that Shavkat lost twice to the same guy, one of them after he had numerous pro fights and still gets touted as an undefeated fighter
It matters because people talk about him like he would've been an Olympic level wrestler if not for his visa issues. Take a hike

So?

Apparently you can't tell what good wrestling looks like. Id stop making threads if I was you .
Taking down random cans on prelims = good wrestling apparently
So? Is khabib not a good wrestler either?
Khabib wouldn't crack the top 1000 in his weight class in Dagestan

Everyone who followed, wrestled or had friends who wrestled at the same time with him, knew this already.
Thise two videos are not even the “best” parts of his so called wrestling career. 😅

PC25tKi.gif

I dont get what youre trying to prove? losing in MMA that early into your career don't matter at all so why would we care if he lost in wrestling lol

He's unbeaten in MMA though and that's all that matters here.

Plus if he fights Bo, there's a good chance he makes Nickal look very stupid. NCAA gay wrestling is not comparable to MMA wrestling where we've seen many Olympic wrestlers get shut down or taken down themselves let alone Div 1'ers get dominated by people who never even wrestled.

Back