• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khamzat Will Most Likely Lose ...

Why do you think this?

I think Kamaru has clearly better TDD than Burns, if only because Burns is used to inviting people into his guard whereas Kamaru is a traditional wrestler with one of the (if not #1?) best highest TDD % in UFC history.

I think Usman and Burns are arguably the worst matchup you could give Khamzat at 170 and Burns wasn't exactly a blowout. I realize it's not at 170 and that's the whole difficulty of the fight etc, but it's not like Usman is a super small WW.

I'm a Khamzat fan but I'm shocked the odds are so lopsided on this fight. This is a terrible style matchup for him.

why don’t I think Khamzat will be spooked by Usmans guard like he was Burns? Cuz Usman isn’t a BJJ world champ. Usman hasn’t really fought many top notch wrestlers. Him vs. Colby were kickboxing matches. Khamzat has a higher pedigree than anyone Usman has fought, by far.

Khamzat's biggest win is a life and death battle with a LW Gilbert Burns... and GM3. Let's think about that for a second.

so I guess Strickland and Whittaker are WW’s by this goofy rationale lol

This is a make-or-break fight for both fighters.
  • Khamzat = a 1.5-round fighter.
  • Kamaru = a 5-round fighter.
  • Khamzat struggled with Gilbert Burns, for 3 straight rounds, it was an ordeal.
  • Kamaru struggled with Gilbert Burns, for 30 seconds, after which he pieced him up, and kicked his ass, finishing him.
Conclusion:
Khamzat Chimaev has about 1.5 rounds of "chance" against Usman, after which Usman's quality, experience, and longevity will break Chimaev into pieces.

Barring an early, quick, KO, I have Usman breaking Khamzat, who may soil the UFC floor by the pressure, especially if this is a 5-rounder.

I hate both but I agree. Lw burns planked him. Corruption judges saved him. He was on skates as they gave him the robbery decision.

I think Khamza lost to burns. Khamza ducked Nate. He's can crushed small men. Usman isn't cutting himself out to death.

Usman has a great jab. I think he needs a KO or robbery judges will robbery. I think his chain wrestling, jab, and straight right will make for a fire fight. I think Khamza has no head movement. I expect a 3rd ko.

Retarded thread?

Ignorant, simpleton fog.

1. You have the ability to ignore.
2. You will have the obligation to come here, and apologize, when a tired/beaten Chimaev voids his feces, and submits to Usman.

Examine each's history, especially against their single/common opponent (Burns), and mark my words. (Chimaev barely escaped Burns; Usman destroyed him.)

Usman was on queen street too. both were getting punching bag treatment. I think usman exposes hype Manis.

I actually agree. Unless Khamzat has improved his effectiveness in managing energy output, I think he could start gassing hard halfway through the second round.

However this is only a 3 round fight...

Really hard to choose

Anyone who says Usman is "washed" should go find another sport to follow.
Or...and hear me out...it's because we follow this sport that we say that. It's because we've seen it over and over again. Remember Tyron Woodley? How about Johny Hendricks? How about Robbie Lawler? Remember what happened to them after they started losing?

Or do you need yet another example? Or maybe you'll ignore this example, too?

Maybe someday you'll learn that these things are patterns that repeat themselves over and over and over. But probably not.

Or...and hear me out...it's because we follow this sport that we say that. It's because we've seen it over and over again. Remember Tyron Woodley? How about Johny Hendricks? How about Robbie Lawler? Remember what happened to them after they started losing?

Or do you need yet another example? Or maybe you'll ignore this example, too?

Maybe someday you'll learn that these things are patterns that repeat themselves over and over and over. But probably not.

Tyron Woodley was a lot older than Usman when fell off a cliff. Hendricks couldn't make weight anymore. Lawler was in way more wars, and for 20 years.

Fucking idiot.

A thread based 100% on mmath.

Why don’t you just shut down your account. If you can’t make a real thread. STOP making threads.
Did this dude sleep with your girlfriend or something? So salty.

why don’t I think Khamzat will be spooked by Usmans guard like he was Burns? Cuz Usman isn’t a BJJ world champ. Usman hasn’t really fought many top notch wrestlers. Him vs. Colby were kickboxing matches. Khamzat has a higher pedigree than anyone Usman has fought, by far.

And vice versa.

Idk man, we will find out Saturday and either could absolutely be wrong, but I just don't see Khamzat wrestlefucking Marty.

This feels like its almost guaranteed to be another "two great wrestlers = shitty kickboxing fight" to me.

Not sure what I believe anymore.

All training videos showing Usman make him look soft and weak.
Zero intensity. All workouts fluffy

Usman seems to have been "paid well enough" to take a fall.

There's not one video clip I've seen of Usman frothing at the mouth, hungry, or excited.

From every angle, Kamaru looks like a fat cow ... that's already been fed.

If you know what I mean ...

Have any of your predictions ever came true? You must have the worst record on this sub tbh

Not sure what I believe anymore.

All training videos showing Usman make him look soft and weak.
Zero intensity. All workouts fluffy

Usman seems to have been "paid well enough" to take a fall.

There's not one video clip I've seen of Usman frothing at the mouth, hungry, or excited.

From every angle, Kamaru looks like a fat cow ... that's already been fed.

If you know what I mean ...

what training vids have you seen?

(I have seen none.)

• Khamzat struggled with Gilbert Burns, for 3 straight rounds, it was an ordeal.
  • Kamaru struggled with Gilbert Burns, for 30 seconds, after which he pieced him up, and kicked his ass, finishing him.
Conclusion:
Khamzat Chimaev has about 1.5 rounds of "chance" against Usman, after which Usman's quality, experience, and longevity will break Chimaev into pieces.

Barring an early, quick, KO, I have Usman breaking Khamzat, who may soil the UFC floor by the pressure, especially if this is a 5-rounder.
The problem I see with Khamzat, is his level of ground and pound that he showed vs Burns for me...Hazmat, can't submit but needs to ground and pound his is not the best at it either but is strong for 170...outside that, Burns is a 155 pound guy that is amazing for his size but fought at 170...as a 155 guy really.

However, I been proven wrong alot of times thinking someone one weight class above is much better...nah, I been proven too many times you can't judge by that extra weight...allot of times the smaller guy has an advantage.

Hazmat is so hard to judge but I am not convinced by his skill set..I think he is a street fighter imo with not the skill set at high MMA level... that can you know...let him dominate like he has in the past. After Burns...not sure...he has had allot of time though...Leon KO Usman...Shavkat rise...not sure...Hazmat is in the mix for sure..but how skilled has he grown since burns...He must have realized how he fit in that division after the Burnds fight...maybe Hazmat has been gone just to train on his weak points? ....I have a hard time seeing what he does next...or who he fights. He can scrap but not sure how further he goes...time will show us.

Conclusion:

Looks like no

Back