• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Khamzat vs Burns MEGATHREAD***

Who won?

• Total voters
You're a fan but dumb one. At best it was a split decision for Burns. How is that a robbery?

Khamzat won 2-1 without a doubt btw.

Biggest robbery since Sanchez-Pearson. Seriously.
laugh-lol.gif

This! Colby doesn't have that type of power.

But colby also has the higher output, better cardio and boxing and mixes it up very well. 3 rounder fight is winnable for chimaev, but not a 5 round

You guys need your eyes checked if you think burns won..
Fights are scored by rounds.
How the shit does burns win rounds 1 or 3?

No he wasn’t lol. It could have gone either way…. I predicted Khamzat would win but would look human for the first time.

khamzat 29-28 and it wouldnt have been weird to see a 29-28 burns.

Khamzat barely won it. But I told you guys from the get, that Gilbert was the worst possible fight for Borz and that he could actually lose.

What a fight though. They came to bang. Couldn't be more happier.

Khamzat beat a top 3 guy in his 11th fight and 4th year of MMA

Khabib in the same time frame was fighting at WW bullying overmatched comp in Russia and didnt fight anyone on Burns level until RDA in his 22nd pro fight

Khamzat would fucking run through Colby. Burns is the toughest match up in my opinion more so than even Usman. Khamzat would come to wrestle Covington and Usman and mix in striking.

Bro Khamzat literally dropped him with a jab. And knocked a large MW out cold 2 fights ago. He just has poor technique

Burns lost the 1st and 3rd rd. He kept getting pressured back in the 3rd, he lost end of story. I know its you Colby fans that are the ones crying about this cause now he has to fight Khamzat.

It was close enough that neither guy can be mad about the score.
It was a great fight. Felt like a main event. But there are still 2 fights left. Can't we just enjoy them?

Khabib is a much more intelligent fighter. He dismantles his opponents using his superior skillset of grappling. He also has a vastly superior iron chin and cardio. Khamzat didnt even have the gas to swing by end of R3. He's of no match to Usman/Colby.
Khamzat is brute strength.
Khabib is everything.

Back