Media Khamzat murders animal, uses dead animal to send message to DDP

What’s worst? Killing an animal and naming the dead body after them or shit talking the family?

• Trash talking the family

Votes: 37 50.7%
  • Killing an animal and using it to threaten your opponent

Votes: 36 49.3%

• Total voters
He's a cage fighter..we watch them for violence.

Do you want him to write poetry in his free time?
You probably missed the part of the story where another professional cage fighter laughed at him for being cringey about it.

That's ok, I'll wait here until you read it again.

I mean, if someone killed an animal while hunting (deer, rabbit, ect.) took a picture of their carcass, and then proceeds to name said carcass after me and sends me a message of that.

I would take that as a legit death threat, wouldn’t you?
No

I hear rabbit is pretty good, never had it though. Nothing wrong with this. Obviously Khamzat isn’t going to shoot DDP.

Lol at a rabbit. Me and a buddy killed 88 rabbits in like 2 hour when the water rose after a tropical storm one year (I live in the marsh). We skint every one of em too.

Last edited:
Lol at a rabbit. Me and a buddy killed 88 rabbits in like 2 hour when the water rose after a tropical storm one year (I live in the marsh). We skint every one of them too.
sounds like a fun day

Lol, if you want there to be no more rabbit, sure, lol. I'd kill the deer with this Chinese version of an AK47 sometimes called a Mac 90. Shotguns and 22's for the rabbits.

I wish I still had that Mac 90, you couldn't get them anymore so they became worth a lot of money. I threw it out of the boat and in the mudboat ditch when I was being chased. I marked the spot and when I went back I couldn't find it because the water was too muddy.

Last edited:
I mean, if someone killed an animal while hunting (deer, rabbit, ect.) took a picture of their carcass, and then proceeds to name said carcass after me and sends me a message of that.

Depends very much on context and on the particular persons involved. If the message were private from someone known to sometimes act criminally, I would surely take it as a real threat. Or even if it was from a husband or boyfriend warning to stay away from their woman, I'd take it seriously.

But with MMA guys Tweeting, X-ing, Instagramming, Tik-Toking, YouTubing, etc. all sorts of disses, skits, pranks and threats for all to see, nah, it's just WWE type hyperbole.

Cant murder an animal any more than 1 can 'murder' an insect.

Lol, if you want there to be no more rabbit, sure, lol. I'd kill the deer with the Chinese version of an AK47 sometimes called a Mac 90. Shotguns and 22's for the rabbits.

I wish I still had that Mac 90, you couldn't get them anymore so they became worth a lot of money. I threw it out of the boat and in the mudboat ditch when I was being chased. I marked the spot and when I went back I couldn't find it because the water was too muddy.
the .223 was invented as a varmint round, doubt it would destroy the whole fella

The rabbit looks big, so he most likely had a good run. Would it be better if the rabbit was eaten alive by a coyote?

I don't think people really put much thought into what happens to wild animals when they grow old or get injured and are unable to evade predators. Looking on the bright side, Borz gave this rabbit an easy way out.
Yep .

Funny you won’t get one person who quotes your message and writes a retort

Hunters always SAY killing animals is about x,y and z reasons opposed to enjoying killing. They are almost always lying.
Not true. I've felt, and witnessed in others, the pain of not dispatching game animals quickly. The reason why I've seen other people and myself not take shots that could be a little iffy. Do some people get off on the kill for pure killings sake? Sure. But I'd say that those that consistently hunt don't, in contrary to your statement. Killing isn't the end of the process. Packing out, butchering and eating is the finality. Oftentimes more work than the hunting.

You'd know that because you've hunted right?
Or is hunting to you just high fences and deer blinds with feeders?

Everyday, millions of animals die, but only a handful of people trash talk family. Think about that for a couple minutes.

Everyday, millions of animals die, but only a handful of people trash talk family. Think about that for a couple minutes.

How many people name the carcass of the dead animal after someone?

Also I’d bet millions of people call someone’s wife a whore on a daily basis.

My God, this world has gone so damn soft.

Back