Media Khamzat murders animal, uses dead animal to send message to DDP

What’s worst? Killing an animal and naming the dead body after them or shit talking the family?

• Trash talking the family

Votes: 37 50.7%
  • Killing an animal and using it to threaten your opponent

Votes: 36 49.3%

• Total voters
People kill human beings for less than the reasons you gave for why he possibly killed that Animal. So I don't see see how he's a psycho or whatever for this.

People kill human beings for less than the reasons you gave for why he possibly killed that Animal. So I don't see see how he's a psycho or whatever for this.
I dunno, I only sometimes eat the old people I run over, other times I just leave them for the worms.

Killing rabbit has no purpose imo. No meat to actually eat and isn't the delicacy to justify killing. I have the hunch he just wanted to kill something rather than eat or take out an invasive animal. I actually feel a lot of hunters just have that itch and use the environmental thing as something that's just convenient.

Killing rabbit has no purpose imo. No meat to actually eat and isn't the delicacy to justify killing. I have the hunch he just wanted to kill something rather than eat or take out an invasive animal. I actually feel a lot of hunters just have that itch and use the environmental thing as something that's just convenient.
Cliff notes:

Reality:

Cliff notes:

Reality:

Killing a rabbit is not worth the small scraps. Can we stop pretending that rabbit is just a delicacy he needed for a recipe? I don't play charades with the alphabet army... not going to or these folks with some loose screws either.

Killing a rabbit is not worth the small scraps. Can we stop pretending that rabbit is just a delicacy he needed for a recipe? I don't play charades with the alphabet army... not going to or these folks with some loose screws either.

Interesting.

So people shouldn't hunt small game animals like squirrels or birds either then, right?

Do you know that if small game hunting was outlawed tomorrow, it would be disastrous
for wildlife and the environment.

How would you feel about that?

Interesting.

So people shouldn't hunt small game animals like squirrels or birds either then, right?

Do you know that if small game hunting was outlawed tomorrow, it would be disastrous
for wildlife and the environment.

How would you feel about that?

I'm sure you only kill squirrels because you're so virtuous and charitable.
So i'll see you at the homeless shelter handing out food bowls on Saturday?
Coming with me to Africa to help build wells and bridges?
Ok how about we just volunteer our time to clean up the community?

I'm sure you only kill squirrels because you're so virtuous and charitable.
So i'll see you at the homeless shelter handing out food bowls on Saturday?
Coming with me to Africa to help build wells and bridges?
Ok how about we just volunteer our time to clean up the community?

1) No, they're tasty too.
2) Homeless shelter? You mean drug and alcohol abusers, looking for handouts? No thank you.
3) African wells? How about those people try to stop breeding like there's no tomorrow.
4) I almost always leave the forest with more than I came with.

1) No, they're tasty too.
2) Homeless shelter? You mean drug and alcohol abusers, looking for handouts? No thank you.
3) African wells? How about those people try to stop breeding like there's no tomorrow.
4) I almost always leave the forest with more than I came with.

Point is you're only charitable, environmental or altruistic when it comes to killing. You don't do anything for the betterment of the society. That's why your excuse to hunt is just a facade. You're legitimately on the same level as a Caitlyn Jenner or Fallon Fox.

Point is you're only charitable, environmental or altruistic when it comes to killing. You don't do anything for the betterment of the society. That's why your excuse to hunt is just a facade. You're legitimately on the same level as a Caitlyn Jenner or Fallon Fox.

Not true at all. I just wasn't really interested in anything on your little list.

I didn't even start hunting until I was almost 40, so I'm not just satisfying some sort of blood lust.
It's something I wanted to teach my two sons and I'm very satisfied in my decision.

Warning, NSFW!
Look at this little cold blooded murderer, my 6 year old, already feeding himself.IMG_1972.jpg

And, just off the top of my head, I volunteer for my son's Boy Scout troop, where I personally initiated a program
where they all now carry trash bags to collect litter whenever they are on a troop hike. I've maintained my elderly
neighbor's yard for almost 9 years now, for free. And last year I donated an electric wheelchair that I inherited,
instead of selling it for it's 3k value. You should have seen the look on that little girl's face when I delivered it.

I also participate in 2 youth mentored hunt programs for new hunters, OMG!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back