• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Khamzat does not have covid, the fight was cancelled for unknown reasons

It could be Conor's gynecologist refused to handle the aftermath of a violent rape from a strange foreigner.

The only reason anyone talks about this duck is because 1/2 of sherdog these days is muslim trolls. He's fringe top 15 who gives a fuck

The only reason anyone talks about this duck is because 1/2 of sherdog these days is muslim trolls. He's fringe top 15 who gives a fuck

The reason people are talking about him is that he's fringe top 15 and looks to have a much higher ceiling than the 10-15 range. I know Sherdog is allergic to any form of hype, but I'm very interested in his next fight.

it shouldn't have anything to do with threatening Conor. if anything, couldn't Conor just roll in deep with a fucking crew of mercenaries?

Travel restrictions?

Could be USADA but I doubt they would be saying a word if that were the case. It also could be COVID and his boy is just full of shit.

I like the theory that he is filling in for a bigger fight. That’s more fun.

Hazmat vs The Moose is gonna be fire<{JustBleed}>

Visa issues are impossible. I also don't think it's bc of a Marty Fight. More likely negotation with the Sheiks.

Someone started a Thread that the Khamzat Card is Wednesday at 11 pm in the USA. The ratings in the USA are gonna be low af. The UFC just wants more money.

Just fucking make leon fight someone in the top 5 and let khamzat fight luque or magny or someone like that.

SMMA6557.jpg

Conrad SHOOK of Khamzat confirmed

Dana and the UFC knew Khamzat would slap Conrad around and did not want to risk losing the Poirier fight

First time a fighter has been pulled from a card for being too intimidating <Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0>

Khamzat Bless
Bullshit. They can't cancel a whole fight because of that... But chances are conor is scared shitless of khamzat. I mean conor has no chance against him. It'll be worse than ufc 229.

Five pages in.
Haven't read the thread.
Any official reasons?

Back