Ghost: Rite Here, Rite Now (Movie)

Nameless Ghoul

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Did anyone else go see it this weekend? I just got out of the theater and it was extremely well done at capturing their live show. It should be available for streaming soon as well.

Haven't seen it yet.

But - not to hijack the thread - I played this song on repeat for hours back when I had discovered Ghost and started googling "who ARE they" and found out about their "secret identities" and former bands, good times.

It's such a great song. Still one of my favorites.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1yxIBeQJTg

Haven't seen it yet.

But - not to hijack the thread - I played this song on repeat for hours back when I had discovered Ghost and started googling "who ARE they" and found out about their "secret identities" and former bands, good times.

It's such a great song. Still one of my favorites.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1yxIBeQJTg
There's a funny interview where the interview is speculating who they are and she says "there's a belief you were all some soft of cartel that formed this band" and Omega gives her a quite the look <lmao>

I just saw that a local theater upgraded it to HD/Extreme(ie better sound) for this weekend. I don't have any plans for later today, and for the price of a movie? I'm going to go experience it again.

Back