Media Khamzat Chimaev to Izzy: "You wanna fly?"

Khamzat crashlanding then

Maybe Leon is doing the job already so this clown gonna shut his ass for a bit and stop calling out 10 fighters every day.

Should focus on his fight against Leon Edwards.

Izzy about to reply with some sus shit like " I'll hump you and love every minute of it"

Izzy about to reply with some sus shit like " I'll hump you and love every minute of it"

Talk is talk but Khamzat Chimaev can legit penetrate Izzy and he won't be able to shit about it once his in Dagestani handcuf. His a dengerous man and better not go there with him

Khamzat crashlanding then

Maybe Leon is doing the job already so this clown gonna shut his ass for a bit and stop calling out 10 fighters every day.

It's called self-belief.. He has extreme confidence in himself and in his own ability

Love this guy, would be spectacular to see him go on a title run. Finally a fresh talent who isn't a diva/juicer/10 years older than they claim/riding off a teammate's coattails

This. It is gonna be exiting seeing him on a title run.

''This is the life brudda, Smesh everybudda and drink the coconuts''

Dion sanders is gonna get smashed. May as well book usman and Izzy fior winter and spring.

He is the Wolf,brother.

Khamzat is lowkey a Khabib fanboy. Its a good thing to have the one true GOAT as your idol.

when was the last time derek subbed anyone?
Who's talking bout subbing anyone? I'm talking bout take downs. Pretty difficult to make anyone tap unless you can close the distance. Izzy will make it look easy if these two fight lol

He should forget about this fight and focus on Leon because Leon is a Legit and it is very likely he will end the Hypetrain in December

I think that is his manager who is writing this not Khamzat

Who's talking bout subbing anyone? I'm talking bout take downs. Pretty difficult to make anyone tap unless you can close the distance. Izzy will make it look easy if these two fight lol

some peopl;e did take him down but they did nothing because they had no ground game

some peopl;e did take him down but they did nothing because they had no ground game
At the start of his UFC career but he's improved leaps and bounds in terms of TDD and even submissions (nearly got Kelvin twice). He's only going to get better in time

At the start of his UFC career but he's improved leaps and bounds in terms of TDD and even submissions (nearly got Kelvin twice). He's only going to get better in time

I agree he is getting better, but he is not gonna reach the level to jon jones or khamzat off him. i believe Adesanya is the best striker, but not the best fighter.

Izzy to Khamzat Chimaev: “You wanna fuck?”

DetailedDenseBufflehead-size_restricted.gif

LOL

Izzy to Kumquat: "I'll cum all over you"

Izzy is gonna escape to LHW before Khamzat get his shot at the MW belt

He knows he can't handle the smesh of the GOAT

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw