Media Khamzat Chimaev to Izzy: "You wanna fly?"

I663Lm2.jpg

He's a funny guy.

I'd favour Whittaker to kick his disfigured lip off his face before he got to Lasagna.

Khamzat is not here to take part but conquer. Khamzat ''GOATmaev'' Chimaev After he runs thru Leon and Till give him TS at both divisions simultaneously. His a hurricane about to descend

He asks Izzy if he wants to fly. That clip shows probably the most effortless ragdoll among all Khamzat fights.

Is that good enough correlation for your race baiting ass?

Why did he choose to make a comment about flying? Clearly so he could use the black fighter. Since Izzy is black.

Add to that the the comments about Kevin Holland. The picture is looking grim for this arab.

No hate but...

Lol who has he beat at MW and isn't Izzy going up to fight Jan?

Focus on Yves Edwards

Not sure if the Yves Edwards part was intended as a snarky joke but it made me laugh out loud none the less.

Why did he choose to make a comment about flying? Clearly so he could use the black fighter. Since Izzy is black.

Add to that the the comments about Kevin Holland. The picture is looking grim for this arab.

You are increasingly becoming punchable with your deluded comments

Is Khamzat the most racist fighter in the UFC?

Shouldn't just assume he'll have an easy time grappling Izzy. Have yet to see Adesanya bothered much by grapplers in the UFC.

Back