• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Khamzat Chimaev Octagon Interview | UFC 294

Best post fight interview this year?

• Total voters
Oh sure, you aren't a Jew...but you sure as hell got defensive real quick like you were being attacked as a Jew. So I'm going to assume you are a Jew, just as you had assumed I'm Muslim. I dont need to choke on hate when you already established that baseline fucker.

WarRoom is that way buddy, touch grass

we chilling (trying to) over here in the Heavies ?1?

When it comes to kids Khamzat seems to have a VERY soft heart. I remember him talking about Burns' kid walking up to him and it kinda messed with his head
Wasn’t there something like Burns saying that in regards to that Khamzat was 100 % lying? I don’t remember exactly, but like Chimaev claimed kids asked him not to hurt Burns and Burns claimed that kids and Chimaev talked for the first time after fight ended.

I see this thread going places.

Khamzat is about that life.

If Khamzat was 'about that life' he'd actually be in Gaza, living that life.

But he isn't, he's virtue-signaling claiming he's 'about that life' when he isn't, but he's encouraging stupid people to be 'about that life' in his stead while he's living a life hundreds of times better than anyone living in Gaza.

Very powerful message by Khamzat. Mad respects.

Tbh it was a great interview and message, and unexpected.
However consistency is key, in thoughts, words and in deeds.

Last edited:
I was surprised at how politically correct it was. I thought he would be heavily favoring the Palestinian side but he clearly mentioned both and wanted peace.

also surprised he has a baby. Might explain the inactivity.

I was surprised at how politically correct it was. I thought he would be heavily favoring the Palestinian side but he clearly mentioned both and wanted peace.

also surprised he has a baby. Might explain the inactivity.
That's cause you didn't understand what he said in chechen

Back