Khamzat Chimaev has 1 million followers on IG now

Your just assuming things and generalizing. He has fans and followers from different places. There is not even that many in the Caucasus you may think it's less then Ireland which means around 3mil and that is when you add Chechnya with Dagestan.

The way his career is gonna play out can't be compared to Khabib's nor does there fanbase overlap as much as people think there are many Khabib fans who are anti-Chimaev on sherdog. who felt threatened by Khamzat's presence.

It is wrong to think Khamzat's fame will play out like Khabib he could even explode 4 times bigger then Khabib and become a phenomenon like Mike Tyson or just become normal famous like Jones or GSP without reaching Khabib or Conor level or he could explode into the atmosphere and reach Mike Tyson level of fame. It can happen both ways and hard to predict these kind of things as it always happens natural
Just click on his followers list

Just click on his followers list

Chimaev has a strong redneck fanbase in the US and they are vocal just check out youtube. Chimaev is just exciting but then again it was hardly surprise to me. Even prominent ex-fighters are Chimaev fans all the way to the US based youtube MMA influceners

Hardly suprised, he had a crazy finish in his last fight and Dana has worked all his Goof magic to get the boy some hype.

I'd argue that Sherdog has been a big part in the rise of the future GOAT. The cult of Khamzat has started here and it will prosper here, And it's beautiful

I know I made an IG account jus ta follow em to Valhalla!

Ubcj552.gif

Chimaev has a strong redneck fanbase in the US and they are vocal just check out youtube. Chimaev is just exciting but then again it was hardly surprise to me. Even prominent ex-fighters are Chimaev fans all the way to the US based youtube MMA influceners
Yeah he defo has much broader appeal than kabib.

I'd argue that Sherdog has been a big part in the rise of the future GOAT. The cult of Khamzat has started here and it will prosper here, And it's beautiful
We will see for sure after the edwards fight.
I am all here for it, he is a wolf for real inside there.

all brothas from other mothast are there... but who will buy ppv ;)

Back