Khamzat Chimaev has 1 million followers on IG now

I always cringe when people talk about Instagram numbers. What are we a bunch of teenage girls?

As we saw from khabibs last PPV these numbers dont mean much

As we saw from khabibs last PPV these numbers dont mean much

You are one strange poster what does this have to do with that. This is a Khamzat Chimaev thread

still hasn't fought anyone tho
Until his next scheduled fight, anyway

I wonder what your excuse will be then? When will he be good in your eyes? When he beats Izzy and Usman on the same night with a broken leg and one arm tied behind his back while blindfolded?

You are one strange poster what does this have to do with that. This is a Khamzat Chimaev thread
Most of khamzats followers are probably from Caucasus/central asia/muslim world just like Khabib

But then again khamzat does have broader appeal

Thats gunna be rough when the train crashes in December thats alot of hate mail incoming

Colby cockington been going at it for years, talking mad shit and hiring hookers to pose with him, and he still has 600K (woudn't be surpised if a good portion of these followers is fake as well)

Khamzat has the real juice.

Most of khamzats followers are probably from Caucasus/central asia/muslim world just like Khabib

But then again khamzat does have broader appeal

Your just assuming things and generalizing. He has fans and followers from different places. There is not even that many in the Caucasus you may think it's less then Ireland which means around 3mil and that is when you add Chechnya with Dagestan.

The way his career is gonna play out can't be compared to Khabib's nor does there fanbase overlap as much as people think there are many Khabib fans who are anti-Chimaev on sherdog. who felt threatened by Khamzat's presence.

It is wrong to think Khamzat's fame will play out like Khabib he could even explode 4 times bigger then Khabib and become a phenomenon like Mike Tyson or just become normal famous like Jones or GSP without reaching Khabib or Conor level or he could explode into the atmosphere and reach Mike Tyson level of fame. It can happen both ways and hard to predict these kind of things as it always happens natural

i wonder how many are organic and how many are bots.

Massive influx of Arab/Russian/Muslim fans in the last two years, and they’re fiercely loyal to these types of fighters.

tenor.gif

Massive influx of Arab/Russian/Muslim fans in the last two years, and they’re fiercely loyal to these types of fighters.
You know which ones are bots, blank accts... weird names.. no profiles... lots request me and I always deny; I bet if yoy go to khamzat a page and look at his followers it would be 50/50.

You know which ones are bots, blank accts... weird names.. no profiles... lots request me and I always deny; I bet if yoy go to khamzat a page and look at his followers it would be 50/50.

No way of knowing that and not gonna take that time lol. But look at his old fights on YouTube... some have passed 1 million views now when 4 months ago they had a few thousand

No way of knowing that and not gonna take that time lol. But look at his old fights on YouTube... some have passed 1 million views now when 4 months ago they had a few thousand
All bots imo.

But who am I to say.

lots of Conor’s and khabibs are bots too..

Back