Media Khamzat Chimaev again calls out Magny after his win last night

Khamzat just needs to focus on getting healthy. Guy just announced his retirement not that long ago.
My father-in-law is turning 85. He has been healthy through Covid and gotten the vaccine and lived to tell about it. Khamzat beats Magny so.......My father-in-law>Khamzat>Magny.

Horrible matchup for Magny but I don't see him turning it down

For someone who doesn't fight and has shown no real signs of fighting he sure talks a load of shit. Him and Danis are peas in a pod.
Are you retarded? Are you seriously comparing Khamzat to Danis? Did you not see why he became so famous? Besides totally demolishing people, he fought as often as UFC were willing to give him fights. He got seriously sick bro. It was not his choice and wish to get infected with Covid and being close to dying...Jesus, those fans here on Sherdog...

It's bad enough Khamzat is ranked for basically nothing, it's ridiculous to think he should be getting even higher ranked fights. Guy should be getting someone like Sean Brady at best and like it, if he's even healthy enough to fight yet

Edited do to getting called out for me stoopidity

On another note...Chimmy will be back with a pent up ferocity of an uncaged Apex Predator, he will be able to continue his pursuit to smesh his way through 170.

Last edited:
It's bad enough Khamzat is ranked for basically nothing, it's ridiculous to think he should be getting even higher ranked fights. Guy should be getting someone like Sean Brady at best and like it, if he's even healthy enough to fight yet
I'd hate to see Sean Brady and Khamzat fight. That'd be like seeing my two dad's fight :(

I’m thinking that we may have a Rodriguez/Zabit situation here, maybe we should just leave this fight alone, the repercussions of pursuing this fight could reek havoc on both fighters careers... bad juju
<{hughesimpress}>

Lmao. Do you watch MMA at all brudda.. You are confusing Leon with Magny<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45><45>

What happened last time Magny was game to fight Chimaev?

Khamzat must have learned english watching Khabib's videos on Youtube

Hahah, love it. Magny's point fighting usually does get him the win though tbf.
They both think it's a winnable fight and there's no reason to not book it. BOOK IT!

Wonder if Magny would taunt Khamzat while continuing to back up like he did at the end of the fight with Neal last night. Like wtf was that?

Back