Media Khamzat Chimaev again calls out Magny after his win last night

These 2012 noobs need to chill

Nah, you 2006 noobs gotta keep those 2012 trolls in line while those 2018 vets figure out how to upload images.

ScrawnyMeaslyKilldeer-size_restricted.gif

Perfect fight for Chim. A good top 15 test without having to throw him into the top 5 out of nowhere.

Hmmms - I'm still in to see this but if Kham isn't up to snuff recovery wise could be a bad move.

Magny is good at overwhelming and shutting folks down - granted he mostly holds the line for Tops but he is always a spoiler.

That said if it does happen I have Kham disposing of him inside 2.

Khamzat is still going to have a hard time calling people out given his situation. Only 3 fights in the UFC and said he was retired after backing out of two rescheduled bouts. I feel bad for athletes (and everyone) with long haul covid symptoms, it really sucks, but if I'm Magny I'm not looking to book this fight.

Total of 3 UFC fights to his career, then 3 consecutive cancellations and threatened retirement. He's just going to have to take whoever the UFC offers next to get back in the system.

Even 2012 accounts are trolling now.Sherdog has become a shithole
Become? I've got bad news for ya buddeh.
Always been this way. Embrace it or fuck off.

Ps. That poster has a point and you choose to call it trolling so who really is the problem here. Instead of whining about trolls why not refute his point and quit being a bitch

Become? I've got bad news for ya buddeh.
Always been this way. Embrace it or fuck off.

Ps. That poster has a point and you choose to call it trolling so who really is the problem here. Instead of whining about trolls why not refute his point and quit being a bitch
No need to refute his "point" because he doesnt have any.Khamzat pulled out of two fights because of COVID.And he isnt the first and last fighter to do it.You dumbfuck

Magny consistently puts on some of the least entertaining fights I’ve ever seen

It’s okay if ppl want to sleep on khamzat. He’s clearly legit and just needs to face tougher competition. Which he will soon.

Khazmat is in the top 15 from clout alone and Magny is looking at a top 5-7 matchup.

Tough choice. Hard no.

Khazmat vs Sean Brady

Are you retarded? Are you seriously comparing Khamzat to Danis? Did you not see why he became so famous? Besides totally demolishing people, he fought as often as UFC were willing to give him fights. He got seriously sick bro. It was not his choice and wish to get infected with Covid and being close to dying...Jesus, those fans here on Sherdog...
If you're sick and not able to fight anyone, let alone someone who is anywhere near being ranked, then talking crap about every fighter within three divisions of you as if you're going to fight them all seems contrived.

Back