Khamzat cant breathe right ?

I just wonder if they even read
the OP post in the threads!?

I suspect if anything leaves MMA fighters more vulnerable to long term covid symptoms its that theres a "work though it" culture in the sport.

Issues like lung damage or post viral fatigue are I believe made significantly worse if you push yourself physically whilst you have a serious viral infection.
Yeah, hope he heals up well.

@dildos
The song was for Khamzat,
"Another Level"!

The post:
"I just wonder if they even read
the OP post in the threads!?"
Was in general!

( if I talk to someone specific, i tag him!
My REPLY & +QUOTE, don't work )!

@dildos
The song was for Khamzat,
"Another Level"!

The post:
"I just wonder if they even read
the OP post in the threads!?"
Was in general!

( if I talk to someone specific, i tag him!
My REPLY & +QUOTE, don't work )!

Love it Brochacho!

"Borz has a unique appearance due to a scar on his upper lip, which did not come from fighting. He got it at age two, when he fell down a flight of concrete stairs. He says he still has trouble breathing out of one side of his nose. "

https://andstill.com/blogs/news/chimaev

Is that right ? Hows he competiting even only breathing one nostril
His story is all That scar is called cleft lip . If you don’t know what that is then do your googles

it's called a deviated septum, I have one as well.. also makes it harder to have a broken nose, but once you get the surgery to clear it your nose will break on a soft hit.. sucks tho affects your sleep and everything that comes with less oxygen

I thought Khamzat had a cleft palate, he fell down the stairs?
His is off an injury, I was just using other examples of other fighters that have similar issues.

The amount of athletes that require septo plasty in a trauma based sports would blow most peoples mind. hard to justify getting the operation done when youre going to have the same thing potentially reoccuring. Just adapt to the deviated septum regardless of its aerobic impact.

Back