Khamzat cant breathe right ?

Idk I used to do all my cardio on elliptical breathing through my nose, and I have a deviated septum as well.

It was that or surgery, I just manned up and didn't complain about it or use it as an excuse. Not saying Khamzat is because so far he doesn't seem to have any cardio issues and only had issues because of covid. But I also never used it as a reason why I couldn't up my cardio. I used to smoke cigs too, and that was another thing I didn't use as an excuse as to why I couldn't improve my cardio. Others like to make excuses though. Crocop also had breathing problems with his nostrils that he didn't fix until after his prime. Like I said before lots of fighters have similar issues. You'll be surprised what a lot of people have to learn how to fight through because of certain issues with their bodies. No one is ever at 100% in terms of health and injuries.

It was that or surgery, I just manned up and didn't complain about it.
OwmP.gif

Arloski barely has a nose and he's still going strong.

Last edited:
Everyone mainly uses one nosrtil when they breathe through their nose, your body is designed that way. It keeps your nostrils from getting dried out by bringing in less air through one. Pay attention sometime to how the air is moving through your nose, you will notice that one side will be more open than the other and it will alternate.

It's like that for many people. I can only really get air through one nostril also the other gets limited air. I just upped my cardio to make up for it.
it's called a deviated septum, I have one as well.. also makes it harder to have a broken nose, but once you get the surgery to clear it your nose will break on a soft hit.. sucks tho affects your sleep and everything that comes with less oxygen

I thought Khamzat had a cleft palate, he fell down the stairs?

It is not so tragic, it just has to adapt to these conditions, which is very easy because he has had it since he was little! Do not forget that Justin Gaethje also had poor eyesight (antil he fixed it) but that made him one of the best in the world!

"Gaethje underwent a photorefractive keratectomy in 2016 to correct his eyesight. ... Dan Hardy stated on Inside the Octagon that before the surgery Gaethje's "eyesight was so bad that he actually had to physically be in contact with his opponent to know what he was hitting."

https://www.google.com/search?q=jus...ndroid-huawei&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

"Borz has a unique appearance due to a scar on his upper lip, which did not come from fighting. He got it at age two, when he fell down a flight of concrete stairs. He says he still has trouble breathing out of one side of his nose. "

https://andstill.com/blogs/news/chimaev

Is that right ? Hows he competiting even only breathing one nostril
My and my brother were born unable to breath from one nostrel.

he’s been winning soccer tournaments all his childhood, and Even thiugh I never did any sports as a kid I managed to win a bunch if bjj tournaments as an adult.

He probably just has a deviated septum. Easy fix

The OP was about his accident,
when he was a little boy and his broken nose!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back