• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Khalil Rountree suspended for only 2 months following accidental consumption of banned substance

DHEA ban is ridiculous. LOL.

it's almost like banning pork fat because it has cholesterol and testosterone is derived from cholesterol.

you can buy DHEA in europe in a farmacy for gods sake
Devil's advocate, in the pharmacy in my neighborhood in Europe, you can literally buy pure testosterone.
But yes, the DHEA ban is stupid. Good he only got 2 months, but the NSAC still has the right to issue their own suspension.
I don't get why you keep typing like this... I guess sherdog will sherdog.
He's an actual Patois speaker from Jamaica, believe it or not. We hung out on Seven Mile Beach in Negril. He currently lives in Canada and is known as a local cultural entrepreneur.
It's called gatekeeping
Let di chaff sort itself Rocky it more entertaining dis way lol

Big ups to the fam, blood in blood out yehrme?

Last edited:
if Jones was busted for this, he would get a frantic email from Dana and nothing would proceed after that....

He got 15 months, it was ridiculous
It had been legal up until very shortly before he tested positive. And then they added it to the list and it slipped under his notice until it showed up on a test. He had been taking it the whole time before it was added and just kept doing so.

People commonly use prescription DHEA for vaginal tissue thinning.

Hmm. Thanks WebMD, but I now have more questions...

E6MS6rFWEAEQIvu.jpg

Today I learned something on sherdog.com

This is the shortest suspension I can think of , outside of a standard medical suspension of course.

You get DHEA from natural things in your diet like Almonds or Chia seeds.
How can they ban something like DHEA? If i have my Chia Banana Boost smoothie does that mean i'll be suspended? I'm under USADA testing as well. Ridiculous.

really hope they keep this fight and just move it to the next card. Or headline a fight night.

Even if its only 2 months that BS costed him a paycheck and HUGE exposure and a potential TS, hopefully he sues the company for all their worth.
Sounds like a case Mark Hunt's lawyer would take.

Raises both testosterone and estrogen by a small amount, could in theory lead to better gains or quicker recovery.

I used it twice one mesocycle when bodybuilding and for a few months a few years later when focusing on strength training. I didnt feel like it made a difference either time.

Most over the counter supplements are like that, besides creatine and pre workout they are mostly a waste of money.
Worked at GNC, can confirm. There are some that DO do SOMETHING, but that something is akin to how aspirin does SOMETHING to a headache, i.e., it can help but often negligibly.

It's banned because it can be used to mask the use of Testosterone. Weirdly fluctuating levels of T and hormone profiles? "Oh that's just my DHEA supplementation. No micro dosing here."

<mma1>

Back