Khalil Roundtree to move to Thailand for a year

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Apparently he’s been taking trips to Thailand to improve his technique and wants to spend a year there.

I think we saw what Roundtree is capable of against Anders if he can go 3 rounds rather than gassing within a couple minutes like most of his other fights.

So does Thailand Roundtree have a shot at the belt?

He’s already one of if not the best strikers in the division after knocking out Gokhan Saki on the feet.

Apparently he’s been taking trips to Thailand to improve his technique and wants to spend a year there.

I think we saw what Roundtree is capable of against Anders if he can go 3 rounds rather than gassing within a couple minutes like most of his other fights.

He’s already one of if not the best strikers in the division after knocking out Gokhan Saki on the feet.

he's training at petchyindee in bangkok; they are pretty legit. he will definitely pick up quite a few things.

Bangkok Khalil would KO Ngannou and Stipe 2 on 1

Johnny Walkgoat changed his life, Kinda like Conor changed Max and Dustin and took them to another level.

You win or you learn - Johnny Walker.

His striking is very good, he should have been doing calf kicks as well though

But his grappling needs a lot of work

Hopefully he comes back after another year there as a better fighter and not as a ladyboy.

Nahhh Rountree isn't gonna get there

Hopefully he hangs around for a while and gives us some banging fights and KOs though

Muay thai and ladybois

Perfect place
He's with Veronica Macedo,
so he's a winner in my book

23F2370B381F503532841CBB4C3A12A02A2C0698

images

Just don’t tell Israel what the capital of Thailand is, he’ll be on the first flight there.

He certainly looked awesome over the weekend.

Roundtree is too small for 205. It was very visible against Johnny Walker.

But sadly he's too big for 185. I'd put him at about the weight as Yoel Romero -- a 190 division would be perfect for them.

I'm still kicking myself for not betting him Saturday. I thought odds [+ 175] were too good to be true. I would've opened him -160, -170 over Anders [ rarely am I that far off]. I thought something was wrong as if i was making sucker bet.
Damn.

Roundtree is too small for 205. It was very visible against Johnny Walker.

But sadly he's too big for 185. I'd put him at about the weight as Yoel Romero -- a 190 division would be perfect for them.

Franklinweight

I'm still kicking myself for not betting him Saturday. I thought odds [+ 175] were too good to be true. I would've opened him -160, -170 over Anders [ rarely am I that far off]. I thought something was wrong as if i was making sucker bet.
Damn.
It did seem like a sucker bet for sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back