• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khabibs title reign is actually sad!

1st of all he beat Iaquinta for it and went life and death at that lol.

Defended against an alcoholic, coke head in Conor

Beat Poirier ( amazing he did what Michael Johnson, Korean Zombie, Cub Swanson, and Danny Castillo did ) lol

Beat Gaetjhe ( now that was a good win )

That's it.. lol
The Gaethje win was a joke. People talk about the brawler and tough Gaethje he pretty much laid down for khabib.

khabib made a really smart career move retiring early like he did. he got out before anyone gave him a tough fight, so there is no lowlight reel of his performances. it was great for his brand, great for his “never bled” mythos. i can’t fault him for it.

The Gaethje win was a joke. People talk about the brawler and tough Gaethje he pretty much laid down for khabib.

Did he lay down for Khabib or did Khabib just dominate him?

The greats in all sports deal with this kind of comment all the time. For example, every time Djokovic ruins someone in tennis, the haters say, “Oh, so and so shat the bed and was terrible against Djokovic.”

No. It’s just that the other guy is so great he makes other professionals look silly.

I was never a Khabib fan. I’ve rooted against him in every single fight. But it’s hard to question his dominance during his career. That does not make him GOAT. But it makes him one of the most dominant fighters in recent memory.

I don't understand why people nonsensical threads like this, even though they know deep down they don't agree with such a ridiculous assertion

Did he lay down for Khabib or did Khabib just dominate him?

The greats in all sports deal with this kind of comment all the time. For example, every time Djokovic ruins someone in tennis, the haters say, “Oh, so and so shat the bed and was terrible against Djokovic.”

No. It’s just that the other guy is so great he makes other professionals look silly.

I was never a Khabib fan. I’ve rooted against him in every single fight. But it’s hard to question his dominance during his career. That does not make him GOAT. But it makes him one of the most dominant fighters in recent memory.
Djokovic is a beast and dominates everyone it is not a good comparison. Gaethje looked flat and clueless in there, he is the BMF that all the boys on here cream over and he was so timid in there. He looked like someone doing a friend a "favor". While it was not as bad as Anthony Smith against Jones, it was up there as a major stinker of a performance and for someone who loves to fight, Gaethje looked terrible in there.

Don't blame him, he was going life and death with the weight cuts towards the end of his career

Habeeb made a career of padding his record with cans. I agree TS. He's clown shoes.

Don't blame him, he was going life and death with the weight cuts towards the end of his career

it wasn't just the end of his career. remember tiramisu?

the only one you can blame is him, although it is never his fault according to some of his fans.

his greatest battle since coming to the ufc was always the scale and tibau

Beat Poirier ( amazing he did what Michael Johnson, Korean Zombie, Cub Swanson, and Danny Castillo did ) lol

That's it.. lol

2 yr hiatus and Bender Conor.

Djokovic is a beast and dominates everyone it is not a good comparison. Gaethje looked flat and clueless in there, he is the BMF that all the boys on here cream over and he was so timid in there. He looked like someone doing a friend a "favor". While it was not as bad as Anthony Smith against Jones, it was up there as a major stinker of a performance and for someone who loves to fight, Gaethje looked terrible in there.

Again. Is it not possible that he looked clueless against the guy who literally made most other guys also look clueless?

Khabib was a beast who dominated everyone he faced. Like it or hate it. I’m not a Khabib fan but there comes a point where you need to recognize dominance.

Again. Is it not possible that he looked clueless against the guy who literally made most other guys also look clueless?

Khabib was a beast who dominated everyone he faced. Like it or hate it. I’m not a Khabib fan but there comes a point where you need to recognize dominance.
It is possible but a brawler like Gaethje always comes to fight. He just looked flat and while Khabib is exceptional he is not that great that he would make someone like Gaethje look like that. I don't think Gaethje has looked that pathetic in any other fight but I could be wrong on that.

It is possible but a brawler like Gaethje always comes to fight. He just looked flat and while Khabib is exceptional he is not that great that he would make someone like Gaethje look like that. I don't think Gaethje has looked that pathetic in any other fight but I could be wrong on that.

Sherbro, there is a reason for that. It’s not a coincidence that most guys Khabib faced looked like they had career worst performances….

Yes title fights are very important because you are fighting only the top guys of your division and as every single champ ever said "its easy to win the belt, its much harder to defend it". If you stay long enough champ people will study you and figure you out, that's the nature of the game, and if they don't then you have a claim for GOAT status.

Now we can discuss if a guy with 8 title defenses is better than one with 12, yes that's possible because both guys have fought the crème de la crème of their division for years, but to be mentioned in GOAT you need to defend at least 6 times in a row, then you have a claim to be put on the GOAT waiting list.

Another criteria can also be the number of wins over top10 people, where your boys resume is also ultra thin and does not put him in any goat conversation.
ahh there you are, mention any muslim fighter and in you jump with your diatribe. Predictable as the sun rising every day.

That's it.. lol
Stop making shit threads, you contribute nothing to this site. Mods need to do their job, all you do is create threads so you can bash fighters, mainly Khabib and friends.

Last edited:
Ive heard this type of nonsense in pretty much every big khabib fight " oh the guy looked flat" " didnt look himself" the common factor is khabib just made them look bad, the fear of takedown /ground game puts them off there normal game. Khabib just walked him down and put insane pressure on justin that whole fight, he was always back peddling and running away which made he's strikes slopppy and wild.

This is a comically bad take.

"Gaethje looked so bad, but Khabib isn't so good, how could it possibly have happend??"

Durrrrrrrr.

That's it.. lol

He is more successful than you, more decent than you, more famous than you, richer than you, healthier than you, more loved, more respected, more personally accomplished, and would kick your ass.

Under every possible metric to measure human worth, he makes you seem like the mediocre piece of excrement you are.

Back