Khabib's resume is not impressive

Posting a video with less than 50,000 views? Please. Take your novice memes outta here.
Oh, damn you sure got me there, buddy.
Ain't even my video <36>
It's ok to admit you got a chub from the picture.

Last edited:
Mayweather's record sucks!

Well he's only really 49-0 as his last 'win' was against a joke of a boxer who should never have been in the ring with him.

I can make the same post about Jon Jones and say his only good win is 40yo DC

Dos Anjos and McGregor are legit wins, so is Al. MJ and Barbosa while not career defining wins, definitely prove he's a cut above most the top 10 tho. A fight with Tony would definitely cement his legacy.

Conors motivation didn't seem lost going into that fight, he lost it after Khabib beat him to me at least.

agree somewhat with ts it's not that he has an unimpressive resume but there are some big unanswered questions

Al was extremely short notice and Tony, Gaethje and Kevin are all tougher matchups than anyone he's faced

Almost all of the top guys he's faced have gotten clowned either before or after he fought them.

Michael Johnson got absolutely tooled by Nate, and has more losses than wins as of late.

Barboza wrecked by Kevin Lee, Ferguson, Gaethje. Destroyed.

Dos Anjos embarrassed by a handful of top guys. Guy can't wrestle for squat.

Conor clearly has lost his competitiveness and will to fight long before he fought Khabib. But he got clowned by Nate in the past and is currently getting wrecked by the Law, Clodagh, cocaine, Gucci, buses, #metoo, and twitter.

His best win is over Raging Al, who is good but still developing.

He hasn't really been tested by someone of a truly elite caliber. If he beats Holloway and Ferguson, I'll be convinced.

Sorry Khabib, you're not doing it for me!

a370ce08-8fd1-413c-b6ff-4874e94e081c-2018-10-06_Khabib1.jpg

Khabib cleaned out the division already lol

1. Khabib > MJ

MJ beat tony ferguson and dustin Peahead

So Khabib > Tony and Peahead :D

2. Khabib > Conrad

Conrad beat Jerome Hollaway, Peahead (again), Nate and Eddie

Khabib > Jerome, Peahead, Nate and Eddie ;)

3. Khabib > RDA

RDA beat benson, cerrone 2x, pettis and Nate (again)

Khabib > benson, cerrone, pettis and Nate :)

4. Khabib > Iaquinta

Iaquinta beat Masvidal, Lee 2x

Khabib > masvidal and lee :D

#KHABIBBLESS

I can make the same post about Jon Jones and say his only good win is 40yo DC

No see with Jones he beat a man (twice) who may be a top 10 mma fighter of all time in DC. That's impressive, pictograms notwithstanding.

I guess Conor and Tony's records suck too.

LW is the worst division in the UFC.

The true talent is at LHW.
Ha you got it. TC is a Khabib hater.

Tony record is worse, Conor record is worse. Khabib is still undefeated.

Well he's only really 49-0 as his last 'win' was against a joke of a boxer who should never have been in the ring with him.
Tenshin or Conor?
<{fry}>

Will someone please inform Khabib that his record is not doing it for DbosComin?

I am certain that such news will make him rethink his future career moves.

Almost all of the top guys he's faced have gotten clowned either before or after he fought them.

Michael Johnson got absolutely tooled by Nate, and has more losses than wins as of late.

Barboza wrecked by Kevin Lee, Ferguson, Gaethje. Destroyed.

Dos Anjos embarrassed by a handful of top guys. Guy can't wrestle for squat.

Conor clearly has lost his competitiveness and will to fight long before he fought Khabib. But he got clowned by Nate in the past and is currently getting wrecked by the Law, Clodagh, cocaine, Gucci, buses, #metoo, and twitter.

His best win is over Raging Al, who is good but still developing.

He hasn't really been tested by someone of a truly elite caliber. If he beats Holloway and Ferguson, I'll be convinced.

Sorry Khabib, you're not doing it for me!

a370ce08-8fd1-413c-b6ff-4874e94e081c-2018-10-06_Khabib1.jpg

You are a fuckwit and need to have a long hard look at your life...

Nobody's run is impressive when you look at it from a retrospective position. Especially in MMA where fighters keep fighting after losses.

Back