Khabib's resume is not impressive

DbosComin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Almost all of the top guys he's faced have gotten clowned either before or after he fought them.

Michael Johnson got absolutely tooled by Nate, and has more losses than wins as of late.

Barboza wrecked by Kevin Lee, Ferguson, Gaethje. Destroyed.

Dos Anjos embarrassed by a handful of top guys. Guy can't wrestle for squat.

Conor clearly has lost his competitiveness and will to fight long before he fought Khabib. But he got clowned by Nate in the past and is currently getting wrecked by the Law, Clodagh, cocaine, Gucci, buses, #metoo, and twitter.

His best win is over Raging Al, who is good but still developing.

He hasn't really been tested by someone of a truly elite caliber. If he beats Holloway and Ferguson, I'll be convinced.

Sorry Khabib, you're not doing it for me!

a370ce08-8fd1-413c-b6ff-4874e94e081c-2018-10-06_Khabib1.jpg

Jesus Christ he's undefeated for a reason

I’m sure Khabib, an undefeated champion, cares what you think, TS.

Message him the details of your MMA record.

I guess Conor and Tony's records suck too.

LW is the worst division in the UFC.

The true talent is at LHW.

No point in even reading the thread. The title alone shows the postings of a true waterheaded demented troll fuck

Mayweather's record sucks!

You must be the same guy that just had an epiphany, just on a different account
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/just-had-an-epiphany.3939497/
You are just as stupid, anyway. Same thread, both of you will discredit any win. Let's face it, there is no win by any fighter ever in MMA that can't be discredited by someone with agenda to do so.

PS. He is making millions, he is undefeated, he is a UFC champ, and he is the best LW on the planet right now in the minds of most MMA fans. He doesnt, and we don't, give a shit about your opinion

All fighters sucks!

Emotional posting again. Upset that the Conor illusion is shattered, living vicariously will do that. Pick better idols, OP.

That’s what happens when you get your belt by beating a hand picked champion that would rather be stripped twice than defend. Kind of takes the shine away a bit. Tony would’ve justified Khabibs belt but shit happens. Had to settle for a fella that split with Diaz.

Jesus Christ he's undefeated for a reason
If he beat Jesus Christ it would be because JC was past prime or never any good to begin with. Whoever beats Khabib will be discredited because it will confirm he was a can the whole time,

Back