News Khabib's father - Rematch with McGregor should be in Moscow.

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.sport-express.ru/martia...konorom-v-moskve-1594045/?from=main-news-feed
https://www.sports.ru/boxing/1078754668.html
https://www.championat.com/boxing/n...-habiba-podratsja-s-makgregorom-v-moskve.html

- If McGregor wants a rematch, you're welcome. Moscow is waiting. He said he wants to fight in Moscow, he said he has more fans here. We want to fight him in Moscow, we're waiting for him. But before McGregor we have to deal with Ferguson. Ferguson has 28 fights just like Khabib. He has some losses, but he has a winning streak of 12 fights (in UFC), just as Khabib. There hasn't been a fight like that in UFC. Madison square garden is a suiting venue for this. But we'll not take a fight before march. Our team has Abubakar (Nurmagomedov) fighting in november, in december - januari Zubaira and Islam have fights. I can't handle my guys having 3 fights in one night, that's very hard.

------

This is a part of a bigger interview with Khabib's father that I'll translate later today.

I think he'd be surprised how many russians like Mcgregor

That said, its a completely ridiculous rematch and just shows that all the "we don't care about money" talk is bullshit. If you want the money, atleast admit it, nothing wrong it.

RG0BS1U.gif

They are showing their hand too soon.

If they continue like this not only will McGregor not have to earn the rematch, they will be forced to fight wherever he pleases, which is probably Las Vegas :)

Last edited:
Berlin olympic stadium next summer IMO, a fair middleground + it's Europe's center and easy place to travel from all sides. I wanna attend ffs.

Berlin olympic stadium next summer IMO, a fair middleground + it's Europe's center and easy place to travel from all sides. I wanna attend ffs.
Hell yeah, would go there in a blink. But germany doesn't have a big or popular MMA scene, only rights and lefties training MMA for most parts.

I think he'd be surprised how many russians like Mcgregor

That said, its a completely ridiculous rematch and just shows that all the "we don't care about money" talk is bullshit. If you want the money, atleast admit it, nothing wrong it.
OH SHUT UP. If they cared so much about money they would've rematched Conor before fighting Tony numbnuts. Khabib is the only one stopping the UFC from making the rematch.

OH SHUT UP. If they cared so much about money they would've rematched Conor before fighting Tony numbnuts. Khabib is the only one stopping the UFC from making the rematch.

Agree. People are so categorical and black and white that they equal "Money is not the most important thing to us" to "We don't need money, we'll fight for food".

Agree. People are so categorical and black and white that they equal "Money is not the most important thing to us" to "We don't need money, we'll fight for food".

This. Khabib is not a money whore, it's not his driving force, but it doesn't mean he's going to fight for peanuts or that he doesnt like money at all. I am surprised that people cant even understand that basic concept.

This. Khabib is not a money whore, it's not his driving force, but it doesn't mean he's going to fight for peanuts or that he doesnt like money at all. I am surprised that people cant even understand that basic concept.
They understand the concept but to hate on khabib they need to be a fool and irrational

It would be interesting to see how Conor handles the pressers before the fight.

Then we will actually see how awesome conor really is

DXJrroA.png

This is why Conor would be a fool to take another fight instead of just training for the Khabib rematch (which I believe he is doing). He will be given the rematch. The UFC will move Earth and sky to make it happen, and Khabib will eventually cave in.

All of this "McGregor wants Edgar/Cowboy" or anybody else is a smoke screen. He's training for Khabib and he will be given the rematch without having to take any fights in between.

Islam and Zuba have fights in January? Haven’t seen that anywhere else - any info on the opponents?

Hopefully Islam finally gets a top 10 opponent now.

Thank you for all the translations btw. Always much appreciated.

Went from "we won't fight McGregor, he doesn't deserve it"......... to ........."we are open to fighting McGregor in Moscow, we are waiting for him"

Like usual, money always trumps legacy.

It should actually be nowhere.

Back