Khabibs brawl triggering weaklings

ussf18e

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So many sensitive pussies that are “MMA” fans cry about a guy that gets physical for being insulted. His team backed him up like true friends and warriors. How do you call yourselves men? Maybe you don’t, maybe you identify as one of 52 other made up genders. I don’t know. Please go watch figure skating and leave fight sports to warriors. Thanks

I like Khabib, but the brawl was a mistake, that shit could have potentially been much worse.

Anyone defending it is unbelievably immature

It was definitely bad ass but he deserved to be fined

You must be seriously dumb if you condone that type of stuff. The whole arena could've started brawling - how would you have felt about it when attending the event with your imaginary gf?
It was dangerous and stupid.

tony is going to triangle khabob, like his cousin he will tap

Fight sports are sports. "Warriors" kill people. Athletes compete

Grow up, dude. Why don't YOU go back to watching professional wrestling and cowboy movies, if your main interest is juvenile conceptions of respect and masculinity?

Martial arts prioritizes self restraint, discipline and respect over acting like a 12 year old thug, flanked by "warrior friends" prepared to become criminals because somebody hurt somebody's feelings

By your logic, Khabib is the triggered weakling.

He's the one that got triggered by Conor's words and attacked Danis because he felt like it.

So many sensitive pussies that are “MMA” fans cry about a guy that gets physical for being insulted. His team backed him up like true friends and warriors. How do you call yourselves men? Maybe you don’t, maybe you identify as one of 52 other made up genders. I don’t know. Please go watch figure skating and leave fight sports to warriors. Thanks
Yet, Khabib is still crying about it a year later.

but the brawl was a mistake
The brawl was not a mistake..... In certain places and traditions Honor and Respect are a priority and in some places and traditions, if you talk shit bout fam you better back it up with the fists or watch yo back cuz someone gettin' jumped...
Just be glad yall born in 1st world countries and haven't had to live on the roads or grind to get out of the hood.

Apparently TS is about that life.

2 of my genders are aswell, which makes me 1/26th about that life

So yea im down with it, but way way more against it

Shut up you nimrod.
I'm English and of a certain age.
I have seen huge running fights outside football stadiums namely maine road here in Manchester, City's old place. And that shit was out of control.
People getting slashed stabbed bottled bricked run over by police horses stamped on kicked heads like footballs..

That gang mentality is just crazy..
You go on like it was good..
It was not..
The bullshit and trash talk should been settle in the cage and they shake hands and respect each other after a fight win or lose..

There's bad winners as well as bad losers..
Kebabib took it way too personal..

By your logic, Khabib is the triggered weakling.

He's the one that got triggered by Conor's words and attacked Danis because he felt like it.

Maybe he should of went on their twitter to insult them, then block them before they get a chance to reply like some pussies on here lol

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

The brawl was not a mistake..... In certain places and traditions Honor and Respect are a priority and in some places and traditions, if you talk shit bout fam you better back it up with the fists or watch yo back cuz someone gettin' jumped...
Just be glad yall born in 1st world countries and haven't had to live on the roads or grind to get out of the hood.

Lol way to out yourself as some intercity moron, grinding to get out the hood is a 1st world country problem.

You cannot grind to get out of the hood in 3rd world country, in 3rd world country you have to grind to get into the hood

Wtf is happening here? What brawl is TS talking about?

I agree with you, especially on the made up genders bit. We’re entering dark times if people think they could just wake up one day and just decide that they identify as a cat or something weird, completely ignoring how human biology works. “Don’t call he or she, call me they.” Nah, I’ll call you what you are, thanks.

As for anyone being outraged about Khabib beating up people that were talking shit about him, well, talk shit get hit, am I right? Conor’s still talking nonsense making fun of Khabib’s family name, and he deserves for it to happen again for making things personal.

Not sure anyone is that bothered about the brawl, they are bothered by his little Vegas need to apologize tantrum and the rest of his hypocrisy.

Back