Khabibs brawl triggering weaklings

The brawl was not a mistake..... In certain places and traditions Honor and Respect are a priority and in some places and traditions, if you talk shit bout fam you better back it up with the fists or watch yo back cuz someone gettin' jumped...
Just be glad yall born in 1st world countries and haven't had to live on the roads or grind to get out of the hood.
{<huh}

You must be seriously dumb if you condone that type of stuff. The whole arena could've started brawling - how would you have felt about it when attending the event with your imaginary gf?
It was dangerous and stupid.

I was at Khabib/Conor and i can definitely confirm it was very close to erupting into chaos.

What people didn't see....

Rest of Conor's camp came running out the opposite entrance. Security grabbed them just before they reached the 1st corner turn. If they didn't it would have gone on MUCH longer.

Russian fans in the crowd were outnumbered 10/1. But they were getting vocal, Irish fans getting vocal.
Chaos is contagious & everyone really didn't know what was going on as it happened. Small fights/arguments were starting to happen in the crowd.

It was weird. We were sitting in shock fora couple of minutes.
I'm a Conor fan but the loss wasn't on my mind after because of how crazy it quickly had gotten.

The whole weighs in/conference/fight day week T-Mobile was surrounded by more cop cars than I'd seen at any event.

How do you get physical over words? Lmao snowflake

By your logic, Khabib is the triggered weakling.

He's the one that got triggered by Conor's words and attacked Danis because he felt like it.
That makes conor an even more triggered weakling since he surrounded a bus full of people and threw a dolly threw it.

That kind of behavior is kind of expected from a fighter but it does not makes Khabib look good.

By your logic, Khabib is the triggered weakling.

He's the one that got triggered by Conor's words and attacked Danis because he felt like it.
Conor threw a dolly at the window he was seated at in the bus.. fancy you forget that.

I was at Khabib/Conor and i can definitely confirm it was very close to erupting into chaos.

What people didn't see....

Rest of Conor's camp came running out the opposite entrance. Security grabbed them just before they reached the 1st corner turn. If they didn't it would have gone on MUCH longer.

Russian fans in the crowd were outnumbered 10/1. But they were getting vocal, Irish fans getting vocal.
Chaos is contagious & everyone really didn't know what was going on as it happened. Small fights/arguments were starting to happen in the crowd.

It was weird. We were sitting in shock fora couple of minutes.
I'm a Conor fan but the loss wasn't on my mind after because of how crazy it quickly had gotten.

The whole weighs in/conference/fight day week T-Mobile was surrounded by more cop cars than I'd seen at any event.

Doubt that was a nice experience.

Back