Khabib Wrestling practice with THICC AF Daniel Cormier

who is that? Anyone doing that much roids, like f**ktons of roids has to be hedaing towards major cardiac trouble by their 40s or 50s. Hypertrophy of the heart / liver other organs etc.

Lee Priest

Yeah I'm sure he was on a ton of gear for many years but he's still kicking around and enjoying life, probably on moderate dosages now. He's on social media.

who is that? Anyone doing that much roids, like f**ktons of roids has to be hedaing towards major cardiac trouble by their 40s or 50s. Hypertrophy of the heart / liver other organs etc.

Found this - really cool! He's had around the best longevity in pro bodybuilding and a very impressive physique even as a teen! This was decades before guys drugs that are available nowadays. The "thick" picture showed up as him at 26 years old. If he was only a bit taller he would have been a multiple Mr Olympia with his proportions

Lee Priest

Yeah I'm sure he was on a ton of gear for many years but he's still kicking around and enjoying life, probably on moderate dosages now. He's on social media.

We gotta get rid of that AV bro. It's just creepy, he looks like a special kid that can grow a beard and who pooped himself and thinks it's funny.

Use this one:

usa-today-8841169.0.jpg

JUST KIDDING!!! Relax...here's an actual good one:

upload_2020-2-19_20-49-46.jpeg

positive khabib could beat his ass if they made some catchweight competition at like 190 though that would be impossible since fatboy cormier can't stop eating popeyes chicken

You spelled it wrong.
Thicc = attactive female with large thighes and booty
Thick = guys, (no special spelling needed)
Kids these are confused enough. Fix this asap.

From what DC says Khabib is a problem even for him to control...... It's crazy how strong he is fighting at LW
I don't think it is strength. Poirer came out and said Khabibs pressure was a problem not his strength!

Came expecting a video

left disappointed

(and ive already seen the other videos of DC/Khabib grappling, just thought this would be a new one)

Guys, Khabib has a REACH of a lightweight fighter.

It's only appropriate for him to fight at lightweight.

At any heavier weightclass Khabib will have huge reach disadvantage.

I don't understand how Khabib looks relatively healthy on the scale, turning up at 155lbs, must be sourcery involved.
Let's talk about how overpowered Frieza is in Super... "I never traned before - but I just did for 4 months, so I'm now literally as strong as a deity and can match fighters who surpassed me a decade ago..." shit pissed me off
{<goku}

There's levels to thickness DC.

5432627446_cf9dbe49aa.jpg

How did Prime Sean Shrek become a part of this convo?

Last edited:
positive khabib could beat his ass if they made some catchweight competition at like 190 though that would be impossible since fatboy cormier can't stop eating popeyes chicken

I'm a huge fan of Khabib, but there is no chance he would beat DC.

Associated media......thought this was a cool design for UFC247 event :

UFC247-v2.jpg

How dare you

Back