Khabib Wrestling practice with THICC AF Daniel Cormier

This was posted 4 mins ago to his Instagram. Wtf are you doing

Crazy that he's rolling with DC.

Some god-tier grappling in that gym.

Is normal. Next he will start growing out his hair.

DC can't save you, Khabib.

El Cucuy will see you soon, boi!

I don't understand how Khabib looks relatively healthy on the scale, turning up at 155lbs, must be sourcery involved.

You can't be the best without going bald.
Examples:
- Fedor
- GSP
- Anderson Silva
- Jon Jones
- Daniel Cormier
- BJ Penn
Khabib will have a receding hairline very soon. Mark my words.

I told you Khabib will have a receding hairline!

There is a clear line between thicc and fat. Stop it.

Muslim and christian
White and black
Russian and American
Hugging and laughing ❤

There's levels to thickness DC.

5432627446_cf9dbe49aa.jpg

From what DC says Khabib is a problem even for him to control...... It's crazy how strong he is fighting at LW

I don't understand how Khabib looks relatively healthy on the scale, turning up at 155lbs, must be sourcery involved.
How so? He's not that big for his division. On the bigger end of lightweight, yes, but he's not exactly huge.

Khabib is a solid sized LW but lets not kid ourselves, he would be an undersized Welterweight. With guys like Douglas Lima, Kamaru Usman, Darren Till sized guys....He had trouble with the size and physicality of Tibau make no doubt about, Tibau (tibau was also an undersized WW back in the day) was one of the best wrestlers in UFC LW history...guy was thick, stocky, strong, great takedown defense and Khabib hit a wall. I know it was a while ago but I bet something similar or worse happens to him at 170lbs vs a lot of goys.

Back