Khabib would have lost to Oliveira

loud mouth khabib would have a difficult match against charles, its a fascinating match with khabib as the favorite, but charles is dangerous af on the ground and he hits like a truck. Khabib has a great chance of losing. Charles could hurt him on the feet and submit him easy. if charles wins against makachev in dominant fashion he will be the favorite against khabib.
Charles hardly ever wins in dominant fashion lol. Most of his fights he gets beat up

Yeah, I’m sure Khabib would just stand there like a telephone pole while Oliveira calmly takes control of the situation lol. What the hell was Poirier doing there? Khabib would’ve clinched and taken Olives for a ride. Actually no, Khabib wouldn’t have to do that because Charles wouldn’t be stupid enough to clinch with him.

Your post is garbage !!

Thats not Porier moron thats Justin

do you even train UFC ?
you obviously know nothing about Zuffa ...

try watching some fights before shit posting

#SnapDownCity
#ChampShitOnly
#OlivesMat
#ChampHasNameItsCharlesOlivera

UnluckyShadyElephant-size_restricted.gif

Again in Slow Mo

SparseCalculatingAnhinga-size_restricted.gif

shout out to @KazDibiase for the dope ass GIFS !!

<RomeroSalute>
LMAO! Wtf is this supposed to show… Please do that against Islam and see what happens. Let him clinch with Islam and let see what happens. Islam will take that arm to Dagestan

#SnapDownCity
#ChampShitOnly
#OlivesMat
#ChampHasNameItsCharlesOlivera

UnluckyShadyElephant-size_restricted.gif

Again in Slow Mo

SparseCalculatingAnhinga-size_restricted.gif

shout out to @KazDibiase for the dope ass GIFS !!

<RomeroSalute>
why are u so impressed with him pulling guard and Gaethje getting out of it easily?
do u think this's amazing grappling move or something

I think it's important for some fans to believe this, so that the perception of the title isn't overshadowed by Khabib and becomes the forefront. Eventually, we will come to some champ that we hypothesize about their chances against Prime Khabib and are left to wonder if they could win, and the sooner that happens, the better.

Having said that: Fucking nope.

LMAO! Wtf is this supposed to show… Please do that against Islam and see what happens. Let him clinch with Islam and let see what happens. Islam will take that arm to Dagestan

this what you look like everytime you type Islams name

giphy.gif

why are u so impressed with him pulling guard and Gaethje getting out of it easily?
do u think this's amazing grappling move or something

why arent you impressed with Charles snapping Justin down to guard and landing a DDT at the same time ?

Just one of many great moves he put on Justin that night

<Goldie11>

Khabib would win imo. Takes him down easily, spends the fight on his guard and doesnt get subbed. Wins a decision. So you guys think Oliveira subs Khabib from his guard? Based on what?

I think Kebab is still the best LW ever, ridiculously solid and hard to beat, but if Charles absolutely runs through Kebab lite, then he'd have more of an argument for winning sure.

Charles hardly ever wins in dominant fashion lol. Most of his fights he gets beat up
if he is ko'ing khabib or submit him i see that as dominant against a untouchable guy like khabib.

true unfortunately. Fans are fickle so whatever the outcome is, someone is going to bring something up. Ngl, if it was two years ago, I'd be on this and making a thread like this but the guy been retired for almost two years. I think these types of threads can go to rest.
Agreed with everything man.

Also, Khabib needs to put it to bed too. He is retired indeed and runs a succesful promotion. His legacy is his legacy, a very unique one i may add.

He constantly puts down Charles run and does his best to convince people he is superior. That's one big reason why these discussions are still alive. He sparks them.

I like Khabib more than GSP, but one thing GSP does well in retirement is to not get himself in these discussions.

I mean, just seeing what GSP says about Usman

Screenshot_20220521_175600.jpg

And compare it to Khabibs "Charles shouldn't even be compared to me thing" it's easy to understand why these threads will continue in big numbers lol. Alot of it is just for spite.

Also, Khabib needs to put it to bed too. He is retired indeed and runs a succesful promotion. His legacy is his legacy, a very unique one i may add.

He constantly puts down Charles run and does his best to convince people he is superior. That's one big reason why these discussions are still alive. He sparks them.

I like Khabib more than GSP, but one thing GSP does well in retirement is to not get himself in these discussions.

View attachment 924176

And compare it to Khabibs "Charles shouldn't even be compared to me thing" it's easy to understand why these threads will continue in big numbers lol. Alot of it is just for spite.
Humility in retirement, another reason why GSP = GOAT.

Oh, there's no doubt Khabib retired 2 years ago specifically to avoid Oliviera because even that far back he saw Charles in charge of the division. I don't even see how it's a debate. In fact Oliviera is the GOAT and any loss he ever had was the mother of all flukes and may have been fake news altogether.

;)

View attachment 924176

I think Khabib is jsut talking to promote islam, but I am not a fan of the talking to be honest. It's one thing to talk but He made fun of Oliveira for missing weight but before said, he admitted the scale thing was bit funny iirc. I got no problem with him being cconfident in islam beating charles but these little potshots to a guy who's never said one thing bad about him I just think that's a little unfair.

Islam on social media whether its islam or not, I think whoever is managing that account is acting like a total dumbass. From the rda bluff to how he handles now. Whoever is running that account needs to be a little more humble. They're playing into the UFC game to get the fight, but they're going about it in a stupid way, imo. I'm sure the UFC is annoyed with islam right now and that's really have to do with his camp going about it in a very stupid way. He could have just kept his mouth shut and got the fight but he offered to fight rda than backed out.

because he is a loudmouth on social media these days, seeking for attention.
It's social media, dude. You are CHOOSING to read and listen to things you don't like. Simply ignoring it can go a long way.

It's social media, dude. You are CHOOSING to read and listen to things you don't like. Simply ignoring it can go a long way.
i explained why ppl still talk about him bro, facts

Back