Khabib Was Right

That’s because you’re a little baby who prioritizes what he wants over what is the right thing to do.

WAHHHH WAHHHHHH WAGHHHHHHH BUT I WANT IT NOWWWWW MOMMY!!!!!!!!
Go to bed.. are you 9?

No shit, but khabib fans are the only ones who are celebrating it lol dunno at what point that went over your head.

Nobody should be fighting period, but I still wanna see em fight lol
" I was hoping Dana could pull it off, and save the event. "

bro at least try to troll correctly ...

Al-ham-du-li-llah

5bc0687d76545364ba144a55
this picture needs Proper 12 in his hand to make all alcoholics here happy

So according to you he should stay in US and wait for an event that everyone knew is not going to happen? Then risk being stuck in there away from his family for weeks in case of borders shutdown? We have no idea what other restrictions might come, the only thing that was 100% sure was that no UFC event is going to happen until at least June. The pandemic haven't even reach its peak yet, if you think that this is going to end anytime soon then think again.

You missed the part where I said I dont blame him for leaving our third world shithole county and going back to his homeland where it's safe.

That’s because you’re a little baby who prioritizes what he wants over what is the right thing to do.

WAHHHH WAHHHHHH WAGHHHHHHH BUT I WANT IT NOWWWWW MOMMY!!!!!!!!

Wow actual autism <mma4>

So he should have gone along with this make-believe scenario to preserve his image among dopes who don’t have a grasp on reality.. You’re not making any sense. Well at least not by the standard expected of grownups.

Lmfao grownup by your standard qualifies for an AARP card holy fuck you're HOW OLD and on an internet forum for MMA?

{<jordan}

Last edited:
Lmao like I’ve said before, Khabib fans are worse than Mcg fans these days.

Conor fans were typically blatant trolls with subtle hints of homoerotic fascination..kabob fans are reaching like...cultish levels of obsession. I've never seen a group of grown men get so offended the second you dont painfully shill for a fighters every move.

Funny enough I became a kabob fan the second he tapped McG and drop kicked his buddy in the crowd lmao I thought forsure the fuckery ended right there, boy was i wrong.

Sucks because in both cases each fighter is must see TV but their fans make it impossible for me to really enjoy either.

Khabib definitely was smart in this situation. He flew back to Dagestan at the right time. He could be stuck in the US for many months without a fight, missing his family and proper 12 place to train

Conor fans were typically blatant trolls with subtle hints of homoerotic fascination..kabob fans are reaching like...cultish levels of obsession. I've never seen a group of grown men get so offended the second you dont painfully shill for a fighters every move.

Sucks because in both cases each fighter is must see TV but their fans make it impossible for me to really enjoy either.

I have a theory that Khabib fans are all just prior Mcgregor fans who jumped ship when Conor lost to him. Lmao that explains it all.

The mere mention of Tony pulling a d’arce on Khabib has Khabib fans reacting like bratty spoiled children who aren’t getting what they want, lmao. It’s pathetic.
But like I said, they’re just former McG fans.

I have more respect for tony and gaethje and literally every fighter on the card but khabib who were willing to man up and do their job. I literally have more respect for the uber eats driver who's still punching in every day.

Nobody made excuses but khabib.

1) nobody cares about your respect
2) I hope you’re 16-18 years old
3) if older then 18, please never reproduce
4) fist yourself

Aye he was, 100%, don’t expect the window lickers to admit it though.

Anybody with barley functioning intelligence knew it wasn’t happening, Dana basically carried the shit show as long as he could until an adult stepped in.

Now he can go, Bro I tried, it’s outta my hands.

well no shit, it’s almost as if people have been saying that for weeks.

Funny enough I became a kabob fan the second he tapped McG and drop kicked his buddy in the crowd lmao I thought forsure the fuckery ended right there, boy was i wrong.

You know i am your fuckin Hero

Seems like youd rather someone climb a tree to tell a lie,than stay on the ground and tell the truth.

I’ve never heard this expression, is it common where you’re from? I’m not sure I understand it, can you explain? ... and where are you from?

Khabib was just being real, but I realize that idiots prefer fake people as long as they look good. And there are many idiots around in the MMA community.

I was hoping Dana could pull it off, and save the event.

But, Khabib was right all along.

Overall I think the cancellation works in the UFC
fans favor.

Khabib vs Tony 6,

In the near future.

Let's Go!!
Why do you want the world to end so badly? Khabib vs Tony 6 Really? You've seen what Khabib vs Tony 5 did. Honestly, we need to take the hint universe does not want this fight to happen, best to leave well enough alone before something even worst happens. I'm not trying to get knocked back to the stone age.

I’ve never heard this expression, is it common where you’re from? I’m not sure I understand it, can you explain? ... and where are you from?
im from New York. I heard it from the pro wrestling manager Jim Cornette. He basically uses it to describe a pathological liar,someone who not only lies alot but lies even when they dont have to,just because they are so used to it,its their nature.

im from New York. I heard it from the pro wrestling manager Jim Cornette. He basically uses it to describe a pathological liar,someone who not only lies alot but lies even when they dont have to,just because they are so used to it,its their nature.

Ahh.

New York” ... Stay safe out there man.

Take care my dude.

No but you have the mentality of a 9 year old if you wanted the UFC to proceed with this event.
No. I definitely thought it was a dumb idea to proceed with this. I agree with you. Not sure how we got this mixed up.

Back